B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #5 (July)

27 minutes ago, adingo said:

Hanna and Aaron at it again. If only Tereza and Timur fucked half as many times as these two ::)

Yes!  And not only do they fuck often ... they go on forever.  It's like they have a mental checklist of every possible position in the book ... and they don't finish until they can check all the boxes.  It's incredible frankly.  

I will probably get accused of making everything about Martina and  Alberto ... but imagine if Alberto fucked and worked to pleasure Martina like Aaron works to pleasure Hanna.  

The next frontier for these two to explore is for Aaron to loosen up the reins on Hanna relative to her bisexuality.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

The last thing we all want is that the close the site...

This is where you are wrong, I would love to see the site close down.  It's the only way that RLC will ever wake up from this funk they are in and then maybe they would regroup and stop bringing back all these fucking worthless repeats and get rid of some much needed trash to the trash pile!!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is where you are wrong, I would love to see the site close down.  It's the only way that RLC will ever wake up from this funk they are in and then maybe they would regroup and stop bringing back all these fucking worthless repeats and get rid of some much needed trash to the trash pile!!

I've see them messing with cams for like a month or so. Sometimes they open some cams for free users and close them again after a bit. Either they must be testing something or just teasing free users and trying to attract new potential subscribers. The second option won't result if they keep always bringing the same repetitive (some of them boring) cast to the existing apartments (and without opening new ones) and if they continue to not fix all the amateur issues they've been having on the site for all these years. The competition has been strong and they're not being able to "catch the train". One of the viable solutions I see for now (although not the definitive soluion) is putting ads on the site (which I believe they will never want, since they state somewhere that the site doesn't run on ads). Therefore, they must start working now (or must have already started) if they still want at least to be on par with the competition, or even better (especially since they already have some good features the competiton doesn't have).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, costa049 said:

I've see them messing with cams for like a month or so. Sometimes they open some cams for free users and close them again after a bit. Either they must be testing something or just teasing free users and trying to attract new potential subscribers. The second option won't result if they keep always bringing the same repetitive (some of them boring) cast to the existing apartments (and without opening new ones) and if they continue to not fix all the amateur issues they've been having on the site for all these years. The competition has been strong and they're not being able to "catch the train". One of the viable solutions I see for now (although not the definitive soluion) is putting ads on the site (which I believe they will never want, since they state somewhere that the site doesn't run on ads). Therefore, they must start working now (or must have already started) if they still want at least to be on par with the competition, or even better (especially since they already have some good features the competiton doesn't have).

BINGO!