B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #5 (July)

why are people desperate for tereza to do a lesbian show when shes clearly not into it and will end up being fake as fuck. I dont see this kind of pressure when it comes to other girls. Shes fine as she is and more entertaining then some other girls in b2 and b4 who just sit on the bed all day.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Blue ... of course she is not a lesbian.  I don't think anyone is saying that.  Some may be using the word "lesbian" instead of "bisexual".  You can't be a lesbian and ride Timur's cock like she did last night.

But does she have the potential for bisexuality?  Is she bi-curious?  I tend to lean toward your brutal answer and need to wrap my thick skull around the fact that she is not bi. Sadly.

But she has teased us a bit from time to time.

Face it ... having a bicurious girl experiment for the first time on cam and share that with us ... that would be way hot.

She is not lesbian, and we don't know if she is Bi-sexual or not. but lets assume that she has some bisexual tendencies ( just for the sake of argument ) . does that mean she has to have sex with any female even if she is not attracted to them ? 

She is just a human like the rest of us, no matter what our sexual preferences are none of us would have sex with whoever is willing & available, so why do we expect her to do that ? 

Could it be that she is not sexually attracted to Hanna ?!? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, james deen said:

why are people desperate for tereza to do a lesbian show when shes clearly not into it and will end up being fake as fuck. I dont see this kind of pressure when it comes to other girls. Shes fine as she is and more entertaining then some other girls in b2 and b4 who just sit on the bed all day.

I don't get the desperation for stupid fake shows either. I find her very attractive, and she has frequent sex with her partner, and they seem to really enjoy each other. I only wish they would leave the lights on more often, or have sex in daytime 😄  other than that I am quite happy with this couple.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

does that mean she has to have sex with any female even if she is not attracted to them ? 

She is just a human like the rest of us, no matter what our sexual preferences are none of us would have sex with whoever is willing & available, so why do we expect her to do that ? 

Could it be that she is not sexually attracted to Hanna ?!? 

All good questions Blue.  For the record, I am not lobbying for any expectations of her.  I just lobby for letting the journey play out on cam and that she shares it with us.   Whatever the journey ultimately becomes.

Gawd I really do sound like DD ... OMG.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Noldus said:

White party--
Maybe a goodbye party - they both have 90 days next week

Excellent observation ☺️😇 Still , this will mark the first couples after a very long time that leave so early .. it remains to be seen ☺️