B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #5 (July)

il y a 4 minutes, wooders78 a dit :

what about B4 who have a swimming pool but spend the day and night at the beach, they give us the middle finger and a fuck the lot of u

I have always said the b5 hate is way over the top when b2 and b4 are worse. 

7 minutes ago, james deen said:

I have always said the b5 hate is way over the top when b2 and b4 are worse. 

How about this these 4 couples in b5 are the worst since I have discovered rlc this is the only apartment that has barely nudity not only that the girls don't have there annually party by themselves anymore where you could see them more relaxed and bare 🤷‍♂️

plus these damn guys are so afraid to leave there girlfriends alone with other girls they literally follow them to the bathroom like a damn chaperone seriously imagine if timur&Aaron let the girls have a only girls party🤷‍♂️

that's what bothers me the most when have tereza&hanna went to another apartment by themselves 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

How about this these 4 couples in b5 are the worst since I have discovered rlc this is the only apartment that has barely nudity not only that the girls don't have there annually party by themselves anymore where you could see them more relaxed and bare 🤷‍♂️

plus these damn guys are so afraid to leave there girlfriends alone with other girls they literally follow them to the bathroom like a damn chaperone seriously imagine if timur&Aaron let the girls have a only girls party🤷‍♂️

that's what bothers me the most when have tereza&hanna went to another apartment by themselves 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Girls only party is what you have b1 & b2 for, and sometimes b4. B5 is for couples, why should the guys allow them do to anything sexual with other girls? I think b5 is great, the couples get along nicely and they have sex almost every day. So always something to see.

• Like 2