B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #5 (July)

14 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

And that's the only thing people will have again if the watch this apartment tonight 😂

I could not have stated it better myself !!!! Mother Tereza Regrets !!! Will she or wont she ? that is the million dollar question. SHE WON'T what to take bets ? Tereza will never go past the her limits.

Once again this says it all as I am the only one posting in this thread as everyone and the subscribers of RLC has given all hope for Mother Tereza 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I could not have stated it better myself !!!! Mother Tereza Regrets !!! Will she or wont she ? that is the million dollar question. SHE WON'T what to take bets ? Tereza will never go past the her limits.

Once again this says it all as I am the only one posting in this thread as everyone and the subscribers of RLC has given all hope for Mother Tereza 

I sent u a pm 😏

Edited by Kingbanks

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

My Last post before I go to bed... SHE WON'T hahahaha ONCE MOTHER TEREZA ALWAYS MOTHER TEREZA..... called it from day one and I have been right !!!!

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

My Last post before I go to bed... SHE WON'T hahahaha ONCE MOTHER TEREZA ALWAYS MOTHER TEREZA..... called it from day one and I have been right !!!!

CLICK BIAT Mother Tereza Style ???

See the source imageImage result for click bait

No Substance what so ever just wanting clicks !!!!!

il y a une heure, menouscope2015 a dit :

Why does Aaron ALWAYS have to be with Hannah all the time ?  Couldn't he let the girls alone sometimes ??  He acts like a glue stick ... 

Really quite strange, he knows they are in a project & she should very safe because of the cameras.

Maybe he is really afraid of her sleeping with another man but that is imo, unlikely.

If he is afraid of her making out with Tereza behind his back, he should just make a deal with the girls & watch them in person while Timur is out.

Something like what Kylie & Rus had with Viola.

9 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Really quite strange, he knows they are in a project & she should very safe because of the cameras.

Maybe he is really afraid of her sleeping with another man but that is imo, unlikely.

If he is afraid of her making out with Tereza behind his back, he should just make a deal with the girls & watch them in person while Timur is out.

Something like what Kylie & Rus had with Viola.

Tick Tock GIF by memecandy

timur is the same way nothing will happen with these people it's just a waiting game to see how many more days they will stay before they leave🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️😂

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

More wasted days and of course WASTSED NIGHTS of the  hard working voyeurs time an =d of course money !!!

Image result for wasted days and wasted nights

Just another pitiful waste of the voyeurs time as usual.

More Mundane Bullshit from the holier than now couples.. Worthless as the day is long... SHIP their asses home is the verdict of the voyeurs who pay good money for this crap !!!  If you are one of the few who like this  then I hope you can keep RLC alive. Alandino I hop you are happy , you have what you wanted but as we all know you are in the minority.