B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #5 (July)

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

The million dollar question is ? Two Limpy's and 5 horny's what do you do ? I think we already know the answer !!!

Go to sleep of course..... only on the CLICK BAIT RLC does this actually happen.

Go to sleep of course..... only on the CLICK BAIT RLC does this actually happen.

they keep doing exactly what I Prodicted going to the bathroom most of the night 🤦‍♂️😂

I am not surprised they have started the all night to daylight charades game, instead of lets all go to bed and have endless sex all night with lots of pussy licking, titty sucking and deep throat blowjobs !!! . Oh I know why because the guys have little dicks and they are embarrassed HAHAHAHAHA  and god knows Mother Tereza does not want to go to confession tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am not surprised they have started the all night to daylight charades game, instead of lets all go to bed and have endless sex all night with lots of pussy licking, titty sucking and deep throat blowjobs !!! .

It's like b5 refuses to do nudity 😂

No posts in this thread but mostly mine..... the Mod trying get posts in this thread.... RLC pay fucking attention losers, and you are monthly with who you have cast in these apartments.!!! Really disappointed in Hannah tonight as Adolescent Aaron has her:

image.jpeg.6fe5b3d386eed8ef86b87c8336aaac9b.jpeg

What does it d=say for B-5 when one of the most endless incredible party animals Lola goes to bed early because is bored to death ???

Judging by your ''numerous'' posts about this ''great'' party,i'm guessing it was like watching a tv while the channel has gone off the air,,and i'm using my brand new high cost,low definition tv as an example,, :biggrin:

2d593223f4e216dfd6116bc8c114a23b.jpg

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

The frequency and length of these parties shows just how far RLC is down in subs.  

I guess people is coming to there senses then they know it's all clickbait they try to  trick you to join by showing a party then they go to a premium camera to do nothing 😂