B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #5 (July)

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

Judging by your ''numerous'' posts about this ''great'' party,i'm guessing it was like watching a tv while the channel has gone off the air,,and i'm using my brand new high cost,low definition tv as an example,, :biggrin:

2d593223f4e216dfd6116bc8c114a23b.jpg

EXACTLY correct BORING and WORTHLESS... nothing to see here but WHITE

Just now, maxfactor said:

Vanished...so did Radislava much earlier

Ahh ... ok.  Sounds similar to other times they vanished.  But I am guessing this time Aaron left with Hanna and Radi?  This wasn't one of those situations where Hanna bails and Aaron has to dress quickly and go chase her down?

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Ahh ... ok.  Sounds similar to other times they vanished.  But I am guessing this time Aaron left with Hanna and Radi?  This wasn't one of those situations where Hanna bails and Aaron has to dress quickly and go chase her down?

Nah they disappeared not to long ago 

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

I guess people is coming to there senses then they know it's all clickbait they try to  trick you to join by showing a party then they go to a premium camera to do nothing 😂

I am guessing that RLC does not have as many subs from the west coast US/Canada due to time zones.  By the time you get to RLC at 6pm or after work in California...it's 3am in Europe, so everything is on replay.  Just a guess...I think RLC tries to trick them into subbing with these all night BS parties.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

I am guessing that RLC does not have as many subs from the west coast US/Canada due to time zones.  By the time you get to RLC at 6pm or after work in California...it's 3am in Europe, so everything is on replay.  Just a guess...I think RLC tries to trick them into subbing with these all night BS parties.

yeah I live in the Midwest it's 8:58pm here

8 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I guess people is coming to there senses then they know it's all clickbait they try to  trick you to join by showing a party then they go to a premium camera to do nothing 😂

What you just described  @Kingbanks is also an age old tactic amongst old time snake oil salesmen,or swindlers,or used car dealers,lol

What shipping times are you experiencing?: FastTech Forums Swindlers? Snake oil salesmen? WTF i have transposed  myself to the 1800's FFS.🤣