B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #5 (July)

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Tereza flashing someone out her bedroom window. Even took off her panties to show them her ass. She was alone in the apartment at the time.

maybe she was flashing for timur

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

maybe she was flashing for timur

He did arrive shortly after so perhaps you are right. I was hoping it was someone across the street although if this apartment is where I think it is across the street is some distance to get a really good look.

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

He did arrive shortly after so perhaps you are right. I was hoping it was someone across the street although if this apartment is where I think it is across the street is some distance to get a really good look.

u are too kinky, that kindof thing happen only on rlc not in real life or they will call the cops

2 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

As I said-Become boring. I used to eat Oatmeal (with cranberries, butter and cream) every morning. I still like it but it became boring doing the same thing every day.

can't please everyone ....all the time .... lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Not true. I have had it happen twice. Once in Greece and one time in Florida. 

I used to be a corporate road-warrior. 4-5 nights a week in hotels. It's amazing what you see, since many hotels are built around a courtyard. People seem to forget that just because they are not a home-you still need to pull the blinds. I have also seen more than a few purposeful shows. The old "let it loose, nobody knows us/me here"😁

Ho Hum, Ho Hum, more of the same boring shit over and over again from these two couples same old respective bullshit and who really watches this same shit day after day.... NOBODY just look at the posts !!!! B-5 has become the very bottom of choices for the voyeurs !!!! Yes Tereza and Timur  and of course the most Adolescent Aaron is the reason no one wants to even watch B-5 anymore. Happy sensual, sexual, sensational Hannah needs to rid herself of these worthless want to be's.

• Like 2