B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #79 (July)

Guest amandafan

Watching the video from the Tesla's room last night around 0:43, we see Tesla's sense of hospitality, for me it is proof of his good state of mind, he is "a beautiful person ", and everything about her is done naturally. Well done and thank you Tesla

Reading the comments on the 'show' in the fitness room I have to agree - there was nothing interesting in watching four girls on the floor, etc. The most nteresting bit was when Viv was asking Rada about her tits!! And as for Nana and Tess sleeping on floor - absolute nonsense!! But at least Rada got a nice big bed to herself. While I'm here I have to say the initial comments about Lia and Mia I see are about right. They are getting on my nerves. no particular connection to the others, follow each other around like a pair of hens,  and  all they have done up to now is strut around trying to look modelly, sit on the bed on phones or talk to each other. For me a waste. 😕 Rome was much more interesting !!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Love to see her. I have wanted her in B4 for a while.

Where she could enjoy the quiet of the morning like this morning, chill by the pool etc.

I even wanted her to have Holly's old room.

More space than she is used to and she could collect more throw pillows :biggrin:.

Love her stunning style, she has blossomed into a very lovely girl in full view.

Huge fan.

Me too, she is lovely, in or out of clothes! and I'm glad she's not bating as much. she has a unique personality which is refreshing.

😁

And as I posted a while back - is there any outfit in which she doesn't look stunning? Answere? No.!!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Es tut mir leid, aber ich muss es sagen... Ich habe den ganzen Quatsch über die "Shows" satt... JA ES IST SHOWS !! Es heißt "Mädchen im Urlaub" und sie sind hier und angeheuert, um uns zu unterhalten, indem sie uns "Shows, echte oder gefälschte Shows" geben ... Sie werden ein echtes Leben in den "Paarwohnungen oder Mitbewohnern" haben ... Wenn Sie es nicht sind glücklich, dann geh woanders ... Entschuldigung noch einmal, es liegt nicht in meiner Natur, so zu kollidieren, aber ich musste ... Zustimmen oder nicht, das denke ich, Punkt ! Also einfach GENIESSEN! 

Ich stimme dir zu, ob gefälschte , oder echte Shows, mir ist wichtig, daß sie im Haus sind. L&M ist genau so gefälscht wie viele andere auch.

20 minutes ago, Fact Che said:

Nana and Tesla are out to some party. anybody has any idea where?

maybe to the same party Stella and Gina went to last night (they still MIA)

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

maybe to the same party Stella and Gina went to last night (they still MIA)

Bruno was seen taking a small suitcase of sorts .. so , a private party somewhere perhaps as common gatherings aren’t easily allowed  I think .. let’s see if Gina’s apartment will be the gathering  place once again after midnight 😉😉