B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #79 (July)

Guest amandafan

Guest amandafan
11 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u were positive when the twins arrived, positive they should call it a day lol

I'm  still positive about the twins, and the others do what they want, I don't care at all. 

Guest amandafan
7 minutes ago, james deen said:

take a look at mashas thread if you want positivity

Wouldn't know why, the twins are in B4 after all. If people can't stand the twins, it makes more sense that they shift their focus to another apartment. 

I'm sorry but I have to say it... I'm sick and tired of all the bullshit said about the "shows" ...  YES IT IS SHOWS !!  It is called "Girls on vacation" and they are here and hired to entertain us by giving us "shows, real or fake ones" ... You will have Reallife in the "Couples appartments or Roommates" ... If you are not happy, then go elsewhere ... Sorry again, it is not my nature to clash like that but I had to ... Agree or not, that's what I think, period !  So just ENJOY ! 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I'm sorry but I have to say it... I'm sick and tired of all the bullshit said about the "shows" ...  YES IT IS SHOWS !!  It is called "Girls on vacation" and they are here and hired to entertain us by giving us "shows, real or fake ones" ... You will have Reallife in the "Couples appartments or Roommates" ... If you are not happy, then go elsewhere ... Sorry again, it is not my nature to clash like that but I had to ... Agree or not, that's what I think, period !  So just ENJOY ! 

I did, I did.  I expressed my disappointment earlier and DD mentioned "science fiction movies". I pulled out two classic movies, Logan's Run (1976 Jenny Agutter naked) and Alien (1979 small Alien pops out of the guys chest).  Blu-ray, sound system, big screen tv, pepperoni pizza, and Fat Tire Amber Ale.   A good night for staying at home. Would have been even better if Magen could snuggle up to me, but no, I guy can dream.

42 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Radi awake, and in the kitchen - looks like she's leaving soon

Love to see her. I have wanted her in B4 for a while.

Where she could enjoy the quiet of the morning like this morning, chill by the pool etc.

I even wanted her to have Holly's old room.

More space than she is used to and she could collect more throw pillows :biggrin:.

Love her stunning style, she has blossomed into a very lovely girl in full view.

Huge fan.