nº de apartamentos

darkman

Thank goodness. I hope he took his other troll persona with him. IE: Nick the Dick. They were one and the same. He couldn't just admit that he was 90% wrong and live with it. He took his bat and ball and went home to his mommy.

Now we can get back to discussing RLC girls and their pets. And let us not forget the PhotoBucket girls.

Guest BJon

Thank goodness. I hope he took his other troll persona with him. IE: Nick the Dick. They were one and the same. He couldn't just admit that he was 90% wrong and live with it. He took his bat and ball and went home to his mommy.

Now we can get back to discussing RLC girls and their pets. And let us not forget the PhotoBucket girls.

I thought about jumping in on this long drawn out conversation but I couldn't stop laughing long enough to type anything...besides you gentlemen were doing a fine job on your own. You would think if there where more people who thought as he does they would jumped in to back up what he was saying.

But what do I know I'm just a redneck,white supremacist bigot.

Next.....

In summary, for the pseudo-rationalists who are unable to read a whole post or digest it properly:

1) I'm out of here, cheerio.

2) You are a bunch of cunts!

:-*

Well said, ol' boy. Cherrio!

(They come, they go. Obvious is obvious!)

Hey Pepe, Do you remember the last time he made an ass out of himself?  He ran to NL and asked him to remove the entire thread, so that he wouldn't be so embarrassed.

Then when I called him out on this, having learned the truth of it from someone who knows, he denied it.

But what would you expect from a coward and a liar. 

He then went prancing all around this site without any sense of shame, all the while licking NL's ass and calling him "Skipper", or saying things like, "Your my Skipper".    How pathetic.

So why in the world would anyone let a worm like that lecture to them on ethics?

Guest BJon

Yes

I do remember that. He was using his persona Nick the little prick.

I think he was doing that so he could have someone to talk to it gets lonely in his mommy basement.

It has to be pretty weak when the only support you garner up it that of your alter ego.

Time to let this trash sink to the bottom where it belongs.

Fal;se logic. Just because people don't join in, doesn't mean there aren't plenty of people who agree with him.  We don't have to engage with twats like you and your little cabal though. I did before, realised it wasn't worth it. But don't worry, your idiocy doesn't go unnoticed.

Guest BJon

It has to be pretty weak when the only support you garner up it that of your alter ego.

Time to let this trash sink to the bottom where it belongs.

Fal;se logic. Just because people don't join in, doesn't mean there aren't plenty of people who agree with him.  We don't have to engage with twats like you and your little cabal though. I did before, realised it wasn't worth it. But don't worry, your idiocy doesn't go unnoticed.

Hey your mommy is calling you time to go upstairs and take your medication.

Guest Pirate

Hey your mommy is calling you time to go upstairs and take your medication.

It's like Pavlov ringing a bell, isn't it? (Less intelligence involved though)

http://www.firedrive.com/file/F070AFB0F4CD9211

Yes you are right, it was like Pavlov ringing the bell, but it was our dear departed friend that was doing the salivating. If you have paid attention, you will notice that he skirted around every fact or personal experience. The final straw was a statement from personal experiences in Iraq, not some quote or reference, but personal experiences, yet he wouldn't acknowledge that.

His only out was to throw up either bigotry or racism as an excuse for everything that he didn't have an answer for or didn't agree with.

As I told our mate, and I did try to communicate logically with him, move your family somewhere where you are a victim, where you can experience all this shit first hand, then see how you feel.

He's back. And under a new persona.  ::)

You just can't stay away, can you? This is the only place you'll ever get a real education on world affairs. Now STFU and listen and read like a good little girl.