pets in the apartments

cobweb

why the fuck have they got a rabbit and a guinie pig in a gage not big enough for one of them. they have got to shit and piss in there  and also sleep in there. loverly for both of them why dont they give them to some one who would look after them. cant let them out as the kitten torments them. what a loverly life they have come on benjamine sort it out mate. do the rite thing give them to some one els to look after .i cant understand why nobody els has not said anything about this. rspca should be informed and save them from this hell

• 4 months later...

He has a very interesting way of spelling too. Probably still in primary, or early years...what's that in yank vernacular? 😅

But on a serious note...yes, I do have them occasionally....I am a strong advocate of animal rights, as they would voice...if they could, but they can't.

Looking after animals is not a chore, it is a privilege. These animals that should be free, in my opinion. Afford us pleasure...no...not in that sense!...They help to calm us, relax us...we are one with nature in their presence. So how do we repay them? We cage them. Imprison them, in metal boxes, far to small for their needs. One must ask: "Who really are the animals!"

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, bigbear said:

He has a very interesting way of spelling too. Probably still in primary, or early years...what's that in yank vernacular? 😅

But on a serious note...yes, I do have them occasionally....I am a strong advocate of animal rights, as they would voice...if they could, but they can't.

Looking after animals is not a chore, it is a privilege. These animals that should be free, in my opinion. Afford us pleasure...no...not in that sense!...They help to calm us, relax us...we are one with nature in their presence. So how do we repay them? We cage them. Imprison them, in metal boxes, far to small for their needs. One must ask: "Who really are the animals!"

I put a sad face Why? because it is sad how a lot of animals is treated,i wonder what people would think if they were treated that way,but then i have saw over the years some have been treated exactly the same. I had a dog that i raised from a pup and kept him until he died of old age,took hime to the Vet. as needed and took good care of him and he made the best pet and Friend you could ever want. we had some of the best times together.he would not let me out of his sight.If i went to get in my pickup i couldn't get in for him and if i did get in and close the door he would jump on the back.He was the Best R.I.P. my Friend.                     

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1