US General Domestic Politics #26 Begins 07/22/21.

18 hours ago, letsdothis said:

A day or two ago, I was watching a news video. The guest on the show was a conservative who used to work for faux news, THE BULLSHIT FACTORY, I don't recall his name. He was lambasting faux news for their disinformation campaign about Covid-19 and the vaccines. He also said that of all the people dying in this country right now, 99.2% of them are unvaccinated. That is an extremely telling statistic. 

Here's a thought. Apparently, the majority of these unvaccinated folk are qtrumplicans, magats, qanons, right-wings, etc. If they choose to be so stupid as to risk a life of negative health issues and even death, maybe we should just let them live—or not—with that choice. I don't want anyone to die, but there's only so much you can do to convince someone to do the right thing in their own best interest. If they choose to ignore everything, then we just have to let them suffer the consequences. 

Here is another thought---try reading the facts below that have been posted above 2 times to answer your thought.

21 hours ago, happyone said:

Also clicking on the vaccination progress tab:
USAFACTS.ORG

The number of Americans getting their first and second doses of the COVID-19 vaccine is growing daily. Use these charts to track how the nation is doing administering vaccinations overall or see how your...

Unfortunately Blacks are the nationality least vaccinated.  If one wants to politicize, most are Democrats. 

• Like 1

Bullshit.  It's up to the public to stand up and get jabbed.  The states that aren't doing it hate Biden anyway.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

WASHINGTON - The rapid increase in coronavirus infections driven by the delta variant over the past month is turning the country's attention back to the pandemic and threatening to...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Bullshit.  It's up to the public to stand up and get jabbed.  The states that aren't doing it hate Biden anyway.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

WASHINGTON - The rapid increase in coronavirus infections driven by the delta variant over the past month is turning the country's attention back to the pandemic and threatening to...

Your mind is so warped that you actually believe people are not getting vaccinated just to spite Biden? Is that the same reason Blacks are not getting vaccinated?:dodgy:

• Like 2

On 7/24/2021 at 6:55 PM, happyone said:

Unfortunately Blacks are the nationality least vaccinated.

Happy, I respect you because you seem to be a reasonable and rational person. 

When it comes to being vaccinated or not, there are generally five classifications of people. They are:

1. Already vaccinated
  2. As soon as possible 
  3. Let's wait and see 
  4. Only if required
  5. Definitely not getting vaccinated

I'm fairly certain the group you were referring to is the Wait and see group. That group is comprised of 18% Black and 22% Hispanic. But, the majority of people in that group are White: 53%. Also, there are more Republicans than Democrats: 45% vs. 34%, respectively. 

The group I spoke of is the Definitely not getting vaccinated group. They are only 7% Black and 12% Hispanic, while the vast majority of that group is White: 69%. They also hold a majority of Republicans, 58%, while Democrats represent only 18%. 

You may also like to know that the Wait and see group decreased in size by 75% since December, while the Only if required and the Definitely not groups are basically unchanged during the same time period.

So, it turns out that the largest nationality being unvaccinated in the US is not Black or even Hispanic or even if you add them both together. That distinction falls solely to the White race and the vast majority of them are Republicans, in BOTH groups. 

Here's the article.
https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pandemic/unvaccinated-americans-whiter-more-republican-vaccinated

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Add me to the list of "N E V E R" getting vaccinated 

As I pointed out earlier, it is your life, so I guess that makes it your choice. Unfortunately, that also makes the consequences yours to own. But, I have a question for you.

If the psychopath were still in office, shudder the thought, would you get vaccinated?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Your mind is so warped that you actually believe people are not getting vaccinated just to spite Biden? Is that the same reason Blacks are not getting vaccinated?:dodgy:

Read it again fuck wad.  That's not what I said.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Add me to the list of "N E V E R" getting vaccinated 

Then stay the fuck home and don't infect others.  Parasite.  When, not if, you do get it, I don't want to hear one fucking word out of you.  (Ventilator not withstanding.)

• Like 1