US General Domestic Politics #26 Begins 07/22/21.

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why does the race of anyone need to be reported? Why not just say a police officer shot a man? The only reason race is mentioned is because the news media and Democrats want to cause racial turmoil in the country.:dodgy:

when you start to pay attention to reality please let us know. you have missed a lot during your long nap.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Your comment perfectly describes Nancy Pelosi's Jan.6 Congressional committee.:tongue:

no it doesn't. she has allowed the only 2 qtrumplicans that care about finding the truth. some of the others probably helped dear traitor. others are nothing more than circus clowns. if you want to see more lies check out kevin's other investigation. the one that will tell you all about the picnic.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

And we have the Putin ass kissing propaganda spreading Russian agent category for you, comrade Golfer.😉

be careful what you say. that is your dear traitor leader's bff that you are talking about. you may wind up being evicted from your asspartment & under the bus. soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Anybody can live the American Dream, all you have to do is work & invest your money 💰🤑 it worked for me

you invested in a cult of hate. sorry but that isn't any normal person's dream.

• Upvote 1

I read a lot. I just don't read the left wing propaganda blogs that you call news. I also didn't read Pravda nor do I watch RT like you, comrade Golfer.

comic books, fairy tales, & fox news are fine for entertainment but not for news.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

We are definitely useless to your left wing cause and your desire to destroy America.

the conspiracy that doesn't exist. go back to your asspartment & continue your nap before dear traitor evicts you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1