US General Domestic Politics #26 Begins 07/22/21.

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

but why has the economy not tanked without dear traitor as he said that it would? he would never lie (except the 30,000 & counting) would he?

The economy? I thought O_U812 said the stock market has nothing to do with the economy. You guys need to coordinate your propaganda a bit better, comrade Golfer.

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

U.S. Senator Roger Marshall, a Republican of Kansas and an obstetrician, dismissed the deaths of 400 children who have died from COVID-19 during a Senate hearing Tuesday with Centers for Disease...

And how many children died from the flu during the same time period of the 400 who died from Covid-19?

46 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

1682036114_Screenshot07-24-202113_13_53.png.595762f21446c80b21b93db22b2aed4f.png

Who cares? Has she ever learned how to do an interview or give a speech?  I hate to tell you but Australia is on it's own when comes to dealing with China. All you will get in support from Biden are empty words.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

how did i know that he was a qtrumplican?

A day or two ago, I was watching a news video. The guest on the show was a conservative who used to work for faux news, THE BULLSHIT FACTORY, I don't recall his name. He was lambasting faux news for their disinformation campaign about Covid-19 and the vaccines. He also said that of all the people dying in this country right now, 99.2% of them are unvaccinated. That is an extremely telling statistic. 

Here's a thought. Apparently, the majority of these unvaccinated folk are qtrumplicans, magats, qanons, right-wings, etc. If they choose to be so stupid as to risk a life of negative health issues and even death, maybe we should just let them live—or not—with that choice. I don't want anyone to die, but there's only so much you can do to convince someone to do the right thing in their own best interest. If they choose to ignore everything, then we just have to let them suffer the consequences. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Who cares? Has she ever learned how to do an interview or give a speech?  I hate to tell you but Australia is on it's own when comes to dealing with China. All you will get in support from Biden are empty words.

To be honest Australia soldiers are better anyway. i.e. Aussies acknowledged has having the best SAS soldiers in the world and the US soldiers come here for us the train them. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Nothing has explained why you are a mentally unstable propagandist. 😏

If nothing has explained it, then why do you keep labeling?  You're in way over your empty head.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nicholas said:

You are a dishonest lier there propagandist. It is something that you are obviously quite good at too. In here doing it everyday gives you plenty of practice in doing so as well. At least you are good at something. 👏

You're a complete idiot.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, happyone said:

And you, sir, need to fact check your articles and cartoons before you post them and are then proven to be false.

Proven by you with your far-RW bullshit?  Hard pass bro.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, happyone said:

Unfortunately, Yahoo, left leaning,  leaves out pertinent data which I post below and turns the discussion about the virus into a political one.

USAFACTS.ORG

How is the nation faring against COVID-19, both overall and at a state level? Get the answers here, with data on hotspots and infection rates. This map tracks the history of coronavirus cases in America, both...

Note--California (which was omitted from the Yahoo article) leads Texas in new cases and are tied with 23 deaths. Florida leads new cases and deaths.

Also clicking on the vaccination progress tab:

USAFACTS.ORG

The number of Americans getting their first and second doses of the COVID-19 vaccine is growing daily. Use these charts to track how the nation is doing administering vaccinations overall or see how your...

Unfortunately Blacks are the nationality least vaccinated.  If one wants to politicize, most are Democrats. 

Your sources are biased as Hell.  MAGAts are the least vaccinated.....blacks in the South, where the Delta variant is flying, are a popular scapegoat, as they have been for 250 + years.

• Like 1

Your posting of this by the Lincoln project, just shows that you fit the mold in the article I just posted above regarding the Pew findings

Don't like it? Don't watch it.  It doesn't fit your fantasy anyway, so why waste your time?

• Like 1

I see that you post a lost of articles from twitter-----Most Americans distrust this as a news source--but obviously not you--

THEHILL.COM

When it comes to media literacy, Republicans and Democrats agree on one thing: They don’t trust social media.

About 9 out of 10 adults in America have heard of Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. Almost three-quarters have heard of LinkedIn, and two-thirds have heard of Reddit. But while Facebook, Youtube and Twitter are the social media platforms most commonly used as sources for political and election news, they're also among the most distrusted. 

HUGE deflection from the subject.  I don't give a fuck about the bias of any opinion article you post.

• Like 1