US General Domestic Politics #26 Begins 07/22/21.

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

GOP House leader McCarthy pulled a last minute stunt by offering a privileged resolution that condemned Speaker Pelosi and demanded that she reappoint the original gang of five to the Jan. 6 committee...

EPICALLY FAILED.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Did you hear that huge "Whooshing" sound?  It was suburban voters turning blue at record rates.  Today was an extremely damaging day for the republican party.

Did you mean to say that suburban voters are now woken from the dead? Meaning they're woke but not aware? I guess I'd better find a way to defend myself. Did you say that you were duped by the Communists or that you work as an operative for them?

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Did you mean to say that suburban voters are now woken from the dead? Meaning they're woke but not aware? I guess I'd better find a way to defend myself. Did you say that you were duped by the Communists or that you work as an operative for them?

tenor - 2021-07-27T143111.065.gif

tenor - 2021-07-27T143135.245.gif

tenor - 2021-07-27T143048.629.gif

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If you were any stupider, It'd be a miracle.  

• Like 1

is this spying1's church? hate & stupidity combined.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Pastor Greg Locke is a clear and present danger to America as he made it clear no one in his congregation should take COVID precautions else they'll be thrown out. TN Pastor Greg Locke is the personification of a...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, O_U812 said:

LOLOLOL.  The January 6 commission is HUGELY popular among the American people.  You just wish it wasn't.  The exposure is going to decimate the GQP even further.  But you go on being in total denial.

The only place the Jan. 6 committee is popular is with the Washington, D.C. establishment swamp dwellers. There will be no exposure of Republicans, just more lies and half truths put forward by people in Washington, D.C. and the news media who want to destroy Trump and his supporters.