US General Domestic Politics #26 Begins 07/22/21.

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Perfect description of the Democrat political strategy. Deflect from issues that American voters are concerned about.    

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

All 75,000,000+ Americans?  That might take a lot of prisons. 😉

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's what Democrats did in the 2020 election.

Looks like the little snowflake child O_U812 has found a nice new shiny toy to play with. He must be learning how to play cops and robbers. He probably wants to be a BLM looter when he plays. :biggrin:

I didn't vote for him, dipshit. He's not in my district. Just because you and other Democrats illegally vote for people not in their district doesn't mean that everyone else does it.  

Putin would love the Stalinist tactics used by Democrats to shut up their political opponents. 

straight from the oppositeland gazette.

tenor - 2021-07-28T050806.390.gif

tenor - 2021-07-28T050844.787.gif

tenor - 2021-07-28T050906.583.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So you are proud of the fact that these protesters behaved like thugs?  I hope the same thing happens the next time Nancy Pelosi or Adam Schiff holds a news conference.

it won't.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On May 13,2021 Joe Biden said anyone who was vaccinated no longer needed to wear a mask. Today the CDC says even vaccinated people should to wear masks when in doors at public gatherings. And then they wonder why people aren't getting vaccinated?:dodgy:

news flash. the virus was previously unknown. we are still learning how to deal with it. and by the way the main reason that it's still around is because a lot of qtrumplican reality deniers aren't getting the vaccine. now go back to your asspartment & continue your never ending nap.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You think it's funny that elected members of Congress are not even allowed to speak? And the people who ran them out of the presser were most likely staff members of Democrat politicians or employees of Federal agencies in Washington, D.C.  

they are nothing more than a clown show. none of them should be anywhere near congress or be able to influence government in any way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, happyone said:
WWW.MSN.COM

The White House is facing tough questions about the COVID-19 delta variant, breakthrough infections, and persistent vaccine holdouts that threaten the nation's recovery from the pandemic.

Biden handily beat Trump among voters whose top issue was the coronavirus as well as those who prioritized controlling the outbreak over reopening the economy, according to exit polls. A FiveThirtyEight polling average shows Biden with an approval rating on managing the pandemic of just under 60% while less than 35% disapprove.

Gallup’s tracking poll found Biden with a 50% job approval rating, his lowest since taking office. “Biden's approval rating is showing the first signs of meaningful decline,” Jeffrey Jones wrote for the venerable polling firm.

You hope he fails and that's disgusting after the Authoritarian fuck he replaced.  I'm ashamed to share my country with people like you.

• Like 2