US General Domestic Politics #26 Begins 07/22/21.

13 hours ago, O_U812 said:

You hope he fails and that's disgusting after the Authoritarian fuck he replaced.  I'm ashamed to share my country with people like you.

Nope, I just posted factual information that you cannot digest.  You hope he fails is your failed assumption--like most of your posts.  I am ashamed that you can laugh at "I am proud to be an American" Trying to intimidate me doesn't work as you just follow the leftist playbook of insults and demeaning language.

And BTW-the 2 that liked your post--golfer06 and letsdothis have the same failed thoughts.

38 minutes ago, happyone said:

Nope, I just posted factual information that you cannot digest.  You hope he fails is your failed assumption--like most of your posts.  I am ashamed that you can laugh at "I am proud to be an American" Trying to intimidate me doesn't work as you just follow the leftist playbook of insults and demeaning language.

And BTW-the 2 that liked your post--golfer06 and letsdothis have the same failed thoughts.

Yep.  You and your buddies are the only ones who are ever right.  Got it..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

People charged with trespassing at the U.S. Capitol on Jan.6 are spending more time in jail than are people charged with murder in Chicago.:huh:

Wow.  Your posting convinced me.  I loved the part with the proof.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm confused. Is next week a mask on or mask off week? lol

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Mask up because you know it's smart.  Vax up because you know it's smart.  It's the anti-vaxxer Faux News Trumpublicans that are allowing the virus to live.  Pro-life my ass.

WWW.RESTAURANTBUSINESSONLINE.COM

Its recommendation applies to the vaccinated as well as those who've opted not to be inoculated.

31 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

1383432666_fauxnews.jpe.69177eff6e450d37cca11e10e892256d.jpe

Apparently, someone may be in need of learning a little actual history regarding the so called legitimate press of this country. Go do a little research on the so called reporters that worked for The New York Times that were involved in propaganda programs that took up for and covered for the likes of some of history's most ruthless murdering dictators like Mao and Stalin and Hitler himself and Castro. Propagandist posters are not very honest or truthful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently, someone may be in need of learning a little actual history regarding the so called legitimate press of this country. Go do a little research on the so called reporters that worked for The New York Times that were involved in propaganda programs that took up for and covered for the likes of some of history's most ruthless murdering dictators like Mao and Stalin and Hitler himself and Castro. Propagandist posters are not very honest or truthful.

Apparently, someone may be in need of learning a little actual history regarding the so called legitimate press of this country. Go do a little research on the so called reporters that worked for The New York Times that were involved in (Fox News) propaganda programs that took up for and covered for the likes of some of history's most ruthless murdering dictators like Mao and Stalin and Hitler himself and Castro. (Fox News) Propagandist posters are not very honest or truthful.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Apparently, someone may be in need of learning a little actual history regarding the so called legitimate press of this country. Go do a little research on the so called reporters that worked for The New York Times that were involved in (Fox News) propaganda programs that took up for and covered for the likes of some of history's most ruthless murdering dictators like Mao and Stalin and Hitler himself and Castro. (Fox News) Propagandist posters are not very honest or truthful.

🖕  Yet more proof that you are nothing more than a typical propagandist by resorting to altering and changing someone's actual comments of that which is fact and truth because you could not produce anything that would prove otherwise because there is none you mentally unstable moron.