Leora & Malia - Home Activities #28

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Aunt Flo should be coming to put a damper on things soon.   period deal with it GIF

Nah, got a good week and a bit yet! Both of them, they've 'Lined up'! 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
15 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

do they bate if aunt flo is there?

Sometimes. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's coming early the cycles are out of sync.     laugh laughing GIF

Oh you spoilsport!😟

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The good lord giveth, and the good lord taketh away. 😂

And she has been given something right now! A bug to chase round the living room!🦋

Guest Slipper Guyquad

See, i knew she'd love those Lotus biscuits! 😀 Good aren't they! 

BUT she needs a coffee to dip them in, that's what they're for! She'd really love that!

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And she has been given something right now! A bug to chase round the living room!🦋

Been wondering if they have ever even thought of trying to locate or order some of the insect sticky strips that can be hung from a ceiling or other elevated surface. Those things used to seem to work good whenever we used them in the past. They make it where certain pesky insects will stick to them and not be abIe to get off of them and when it happens, that's one less pesky insect to have to be concerned about killing or removing from a residence.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Been wondering if they have ever even thought of trying to locate or order some of the insect sticky strips that can be hung from a ceiling or other elevated surface. Those things used to seem to work good whenever we used them in the past. They make it where certain pesky insects will stick to them and not be abIe to get off of them and when it happens, that's one less pesky insect to have to be concerned about killing or removing from a residence.

I've thought that too. However, what is the main cause? The windows open all the time! Close them, they can't get in! 

Oh i see one of my stalker pricks is here with his no-reason confused reaction. Retarded Bellend.

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I've thought that too. However, what is the main cause? The windows open all the time! Close them, they can't get in!

True, but it is possible that the building there may be equipped with a swamp cooling type system that supposedly provides some cool air to all residences in a multi dwelling building. Those type systems have been known to not always be the most reliable types of climate control during warmer or hotter seasons or times of a year.