Leora & Malia - Home Activities #28

Guest Slipper Guyquad

9 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i miss leora commando while dennis is visiting, coooome back dennis

Unless referring to a certain type of trained soldier, I believe pantiless could be considered a better term in regards to women my friend. I for one, certainly wouldn't care about whether or not any particular type of soldier went without wearing any underwear unless it was a female commando that's for sure, almost all of which are not. 😂

What makes absolutely no sense to me is how can Leora & Malia when they have their little play times (which I'm told are timed for the most part) where they are stroking the kitties, never lead to anything else.  Does anyone else find this strange but me?  It sounds like they have done the exact same thing now for over a year.  Aren't they even curious as to how fingering one another would feel?  Do they think it would feel the same as if they were doing it to themselves and that's why they don't do it or is it really just a show to occupy the loyal fans from all their absences?  I wouldn't care what they did out of the apartment as long as when they were in the apartment they would change it up....don't be haters on me, i'm just throwing it out there.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Did Leora go out again? I saw she was in the living room but now there is only Malia in the house.

Yes, just got up and left about 10 minutes ago.

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What makes absolutely no sense to me is how can Leora & Malia when they have their little play times (which I'm told are timed for the most part) where they are stroking the kitties, never lead to anything else.  Does anyone else find this strange but me?  It sounds like they have done the exact same thing now for over a year.  Aren't they even curious as to how fingering one another would feel?  Do they think it would feel the same as if they were doing it to themselves and that's why they don't do it or is it really just a show to occupy the loyal fans from all their absences?  I wouldn't care what they did out of the apartment as long as when they were in the apartment they would change it up....don't be haters on me, i'm just throwing it out there.

I don't think that you have been the only one to wonder about such matters HF. It is possible that with them having been longtime close friends before becoming roommates, that there have only been some bi-curious considerations taken into consideration as far as merely just being curious in regards to such matters, and considering what may be more popular in regards to achieving more time of more to most popular cam views. I believe there are those who can surmise with good reason as to why there would be a reason for that to be wanted to be achieved.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, just got up and left about 10 minutes ago.

Letteralmente mi ero distratto un secondo prima e il secondo dopo già non c'era più.

Certe volte è come un cazzo di fantasma 🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
20 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora in bed on the phone 

with white rode

She phoned LB and went to the balcony, then phoned Paul straight after to talk on the bed for a much longer call.

She then got another bouquet of flowers delivered - Exact same as last bunch - and made a thank you call straight after coming in with them.