Leora & Malia - Home Activities #29

Guest Slipper Guyquad

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You feeling ok??😄

I'm feeling great Slip, had a great drive last night with my lady friend from across the street.  She absolutely loves my car and all it's power.  If she asked me to take her driving everyday she would never be turned down.  That is unless the weather is wet at all, then we would have to take my truck LOL.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm feeling great Slip, had a great drive last night with my lady friend from across the street.  She absolutely loves my car and all it's power.  If she asked me to take her driving everyday she would never be turned down.  That is unless the weather is wet at all, then we would have to take my truck LOL.

Nice! But couldn't you have driven a bit further? Why only drive from across the street? Only went a few yards! 

Boom Boom! 😄

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Nice! But couldn't you have driven a bit further? Why only drive from across the street? Only went a few yards! 

Boom Boom! 😄

OHHHH the funny guy LMAO.  For your information, she always walks across the street and is waiting for me to come out my door.  I then give her a hug and a kiss and tell her...shall we.  I open my garage door, back the car out, get out and open her door and help her into the car.  The rest as they say...is a mystery LOL.  A mystery because she never knows where I'm going to take her.  Last night we drove to Louisiana just for something different.  It's always fun and easy with her!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

'29 Palms' is a city in San Bernardino, California. It's where the Joshua Tree National Park is located.

The location of 'Thread 29' is here.

Yes it is Slip. 29 Palms is actually in San Bernardino County California. The town of San Bernardino is actually 90 miles or around 145 kilometers due west of 29 Palms. A closer town to 29 Palms is actually Palm Springs which is around 48 miles or 78 kilometers southwest of 29 Palms. The area where Joshua Tree National Park is, is called The Yucca Valley. I happened to elaborate on the subject, because it is somewhere that I was able to visit and see some of. I bet it would be an environment that would surprise as well as intrigue the two attractive women Leora and Malia, because it is mostly a desert environment, something I'm pretty sure neither of them have ever experienced or seen.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Yes it is Slip. 29 Palms is actually in San Bernardino County California. The town of San Bernardino is actually 90 miles or around 145 kilometers due west of 29 Palms. A closer town to 29 Palms is actually Palm Springs which is around 48 miles or 78 kilometers southwest of 29 Palms. The area where Joshua Tree National Park is, is called The Yucca Valley. I happened to elaborate on the subject, because it is somewhere that I was able to visit and see some of. I bet it would be an environment that would surprise as well as intrigue the two attractive women Leora and Malia, because it is mostly a desert environment, something I'm pretty sure neither of them have ever experienced or seen.

They certainly wouldn't have experienced that level of heat, that's for sure!