Leora & Malia - Home Activities #29

Guest Slipper Guyquad

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Lake Charles area Nick.  I was just showing her some areas I have played around in and a couple of golf courses I used to play and then we headed back.

I happened to be in that area doing some work from 11/20, until 03/21. It was a third time doing so for me over the last 2 years. The first two times were across the lake in the Westlake area between Lake Charles and Sulphur.

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Imagine the crap that goes into making this 'Flavoured' stuff - And there's no doubt, after using it, Leora shows the affects. It hits her sinuses bad, every time! But if some 'Influencer' on Instagram has said THIS is cool, she'll do it!

but why she keep smoking that if its bad for her?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

Read what i said above about Instagram, that's probably why!

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I happened to be in that area doing some work from 11/20, until 03/21. It was a third time doing so for me over the last 2 years. The first two times were across the lake in the Westlake area between Lake Charles and Sulpher.

I know those areas as well Nick.  What kind of work do you do if it's ok for me to ask?

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

Because of not giving enough thought to what that stuff can actually do to someone's health. If they did, and did so enough to do a little research on the subject, they probably wouldn't be doing it.

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

nice

It's nice enough for me, I had a little engine work done on her and brought her from 454hp up to 496hp.  She's plenty peppy and fast and fun as heck to drive.  The only thing you have to be aware of is not letting those rear tires lose grip because once they do, there is no telling where you will end up.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Because of not giving enough thought to what that stuff can actually do to someone's health. If they did, and did so enough to do a little research on the subject, they probably wouldn't be doing it.

I tried to give you a like but I see CC is rationing my emojis....so here is your like..

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Mauro Gatti

• Like 1