Leora & Malia - Home Activities #29

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Exactly Slip

It's this mentality now isn't it, from this generation.

"I need someone else to tell me what's cool, what clothing line to wear, what new band i should like, what hairstyle is 'In' this season......"

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

"I need someone else to tell me what's cool, what clothing line to wear, what new band i should like, what hairstyle is 'In' this season......"

Harold Lloyd Wink GIF that was always like that, even in 1910

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, this generations mentality for sure and a lot of it has to do with the parents supporting it.

"In this season" that's just so incredibly true and funny to me!!

I developed a not so good habit of smoking cigarettes many years ago, but if I was gonna waste my time and money smoking anything else and take any more of a chance on any adverse health issues or concerns, I'm certain I could locate something else better than any shisha.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I developed a not so good habit of smoking cigarettes many years ago, but if I was gonna waste my time and money smoking anything else, I'm certain I could locate something else better than any shisha.

chocolate cigarettes 😸

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I developed a not so good habit of smoking cigarettes many years ago, but if I was gonna waste my time and money smoking anything else and take any more of a chance on any adverse health issues or concerns, I'm certain I could locate something else better than any shisha.

The best thing Leora has sucked on recently is Malia's toy! 

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩