Katya & Ruslan Pictures - Split #1

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xvoyeurx

how many days now she have not take a shower?maybe 10 days now and the same clothes and no shower after 2 times sex!

She is a beautiful girl, perfect, sorry can not show this beauty every day, I come to suspect that her body is equal to or better than that of Leora.

PS: today Promises Night

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

She is a beautiful girl, perfect, sorry can not show this beauty every day, I come to suspect that her body is equal to or better than that of Leora.

PS: today Promises Night

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Very nice.

She is far better than Leora. Her body is model standard for sure. Legs to die for and an ass that is made for spanking!!.

Did she manage to seduce the useless streak of piss into leaving his computer?

I don't know if she got him away or not,but it's 5:30 am their time and guess where he is?

he should be called Goon Boy number 2.If i had a girl that looked like her and was dressed the way she was in the pictures...Well the damn computer would have to wait.i guess we have two Goon Boys now.  :(

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

She is far better than Leora. Her body is model standard for sure. Legs to die for and an ass that is made for spanking!!.

Did she manage to seduce the useless streak of piss into leaving his computer?

I don't know if she got him away or not,but it's 5:30 am their time and guess where he is?

he should be called Goon Boy number 2.If i had a girl that looked like her and was dressed the way she was in the pictures...Well the damn computer would have to wait.i guess we have two Goon Boys now.  :(

yes she is beautiful, down her body, and she knows how to do the weather, it has everything to give a show in bed, but with this guy, without conditions, I'm beginning to suspect that he is gay