Katya & Ruslan Pictures - Split #1

that's because he's not in the room. yesterday when the other guy was there  she was laughing had a big smile on and chatting up a storm. and as soon as the peace of shit woke up and came in there she ended up on the couch and didn't say a world unless spoken too.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's because he's not in the room. yesterday when the other guy was there  she was laughing had a big smile on and chatting up a storm. and as soon as the peace of shit woke up and came in there she ended up on the couch and didn't say a world unless spoken too.

that's it...that says a lot.she is either afraid of him or he controls her.which says to me she would be happier in life and better off without him.

I think you are right. He totally controls her and alters her mood completely. When he is around she becomes morose and afraid. Spending the day alone makes her happier than when he is there.

I don't know who the girl visitor was but she looked very nice too. They have lots of beautiful women in Russia that's for sure.

Whether she is happy or sad she certainly works hard to avoid the bathroom!! However when she does clean herself she looks amazing.

that's it...that says a lot.she is either afraid of him or he controls her.which says to me she would be happier in life and better off without him.

A moins qu'il ne soit violent et qu'elle en ait peur... tout est envisageable mais ce n'est qu'une supposition, rien de concret.

Unless he is violent and she is afraid ... everything is possible but this is just a guess, nothing concrete  ???

gorgeous babe

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

WowWWWWWWWWWW!!

Babe, dont you want a bath in your friends house maybe?

;D ;D ;D ;D