Katya & Ruslan Pictures - Split #1

Guest Doct19

Katia is out for shopping she bought a cake and brought to the head of the mule KINDER CHOCOLATE

This head mule was very happy and like a 5 year old threw himself on the eggs to open and discover the plastic toys

RLC recruits candidates insane asylums

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BurakYilmaz

Just a guess but maybe these dudes are not all over these chicks anymore because theyre bored with them....maybe they were all over them in the beginning when they first picked em up and it was challenging...but now that these girls are obviously never going to leave them...the challenge is gone...the attraction is gone...they just keep them around to profit off them through RLC?...just a thought...

And then he runs away to his PC to avoid any physical contact!!! She is gagging for some intimacy and he can't cope. Neither of them has spent more than 10 minutes of the whole day vertical! Asleep and then sofa to lay down back to bed to lay down. I wouldn't be surprised if they have another sofa on the balcony so they can lay down while smoking!!

I always thought Nora and Kiko were lazy at home but these two make Nora and Kiko look like Usain Bolt on steroids!!!

And then he runs away to his PC to avoid any physical contact!!! She is gagging for some intimacy and he can't cope. Neither of them has spent more than 10 minutes of the whole day vertical! Asleep and then sofa to lay down back to bed to lay down. I wouldn't be surprised if they have another sofa on the balcony so they can lay down while smoking!!

I always thought Nora and Kiko were lazy at home but these two make Nora and Kiko look like Usain Bolt on steroids!!!

just checked 10 minutes ago,he was on the computer,on the sofa at 6:00 am their time.at least he has had to move at some point and time.he is usually at the table.