Katya & Ruslan Videos - Split #1

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here I am starting a folder on FD for vids......not sure how long it will last - keep checking back:

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Thanks for making life better by keeping thing simple and easily available. People like you excel; people who use UL are essentially low life and have no consideration for anyone but themselves. But I digress.

here I am starting a folder on FD for vids......not sure how long it will last - keep checking back:

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

thousand thank you to you, finally a quick and easy sharing without UL! from the time I was waiting to see the guest shower!!

Excellent In Hibernation. She was a hairy one, wasn't she? It looks very lickable now.  :)

She could have left a landing strip to keep the feminine look instead of baring it down to the skin to look like a teen before puberty.

Guest Pirate

Awesome vids but careful about your ID, saw your braille dots in a couple of them.

Excellent In Hibernation. She was a hairy one, wasn't she? It looks very lickable now.  :)

She could have left a landing strip to keep the feminine look instead of baring it down to the skin to look like a teen before puberty.

Mmmmmm. Young teens !!!!!  ;)

Awesome vids but careful about your ID, saw your braille dots in a couple of them.

What do you mean by Braille dots?

Guest fratford

It's not his vids so he doesn't care about that.