B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #34 (July)

Just now, ddhm said:

Hmm .. weird ending , if there was one , kind of an alert or something for the guy .. waiting fir good friend’s ed2 comment ☺️🤩🥳

He came on her belly.

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

🌟STELLA🌟

Very nice, Stella's BF got used to the cameras even faster than Pam BF did. 😃 Spontaneous sex, with real emotions and genuine relationship. This is what RLC should be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Very nice, Stella's BF got used to the cameras even faster than Pam BF did. 😃 Spontaneous sex, with real emotions and genuine relationship. This is what RLC should be.

💯

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

13 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Amira had a nice body, but her face was scary.

I read somewhere where Anna was put on the list of participants with great tits and I almost puked.  Anna's tits are lopsided with her left tit being much smaller than her right tit.  I guess some people are just blind when it comes to some things!! 

Wasn't the girl that was in B3 at one time, I think her name was Amanda or something like that, didn't she have pretty nice tits?

4 hours ago, corboblanc said:

you are right, some here feast on everything, even the pitiful spectacle given to us by these two drug addicted alcoholics, gina and stella, every 2 days !!! I think that even if a girl died on rlc, they would find it great if we see her pussy !!!! gina the alcoholic idiot and stella the follower, show us in a pathetic and dangerous way, how far the madness can go when brainless kids are left to themselves, without a chaperone to tell them "that's enough" !!!! today rlc no longer has any ethics, and lets the participants do whatever they want, even if what they do puts them in great danger !!! i think we will soon have the emergency doctors at gina's place, if she continues to drink alcohol and take drugs so much without sleeping almost every day !!!! anyway these two girls will be wrecks with very worrying health at 35 years old !!!! 🥺

Totally agree, it's pathetic what RLC has become and it's the viewers fault for wanting to see such shit at the expense of others!!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think they had sex , just making one another very horny pretending for sex while wearing their underwear .. I might be wrong and need to check the replay of course , but I still believe that there was just teasing and no penetration 😌🤨

If you have to check replay then what's the point!!!

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I read somewhere where Anna was put on the list of participants with great tits and I almost puked.  Anna's tits are lopsided with her left tit being much smaller than her right tit.  I guess some people are just bling when it comes to some things!! 

Wasn't the girl that was in B3 at one time, I think her name was Amanda or something like that, didn't she have pretty nice tits?

forget amanda, vivian have the best tits of them all

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If you have to check replay then what's the point!!!

There were two events. The second was definitely without doubt with sex. I know you have something against real people, with their real lives on RLC, although I will never understand why.

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Totally agree, it's pathetic what RLC has become and it's the viewers fault for wanting to see such shit at the expense of others!!

The idea of RLC (at least in the past)  is to get an insight into the private life of other people which you otherwise do not have. The decisions about how people live their lives should be left up to them. It is not your life, but theirs.

I know many here believe they know better than the residents what would be right or wrong for them. Some, like you, even believe that they are some kind of moral authority. Sorry to disappoint you, but no one here will ever see you as morally superior or being a somewhat wise person because you simply are not. Part of life is making mistakes. Drugs can be one of those mistakes. The decision and the resulting consequences are borne by the residents, it is their life.

The only thing you can expect is what RLC is all about, and that is to get a real view into "the private life of other people" and you should remember that nobodies real life is perfect.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

Just a note on corbo post,  ''RLC lets the participants do whatever they want'',

I raised concerns with RLC management re Gina back in March when she was in B4. I asked did they not have a duty of care for their employees because if Gina carried on as she was, she would end up in hospital. They thanked me for my concern but said they would not interfere with tenants lives. I took that as ''mind your own business''

don't take this directly personal...but everyone should just shut up and watch...or not...... simple   

and getting so involved that you rat out people because you are so concerned .....wow   life has many worse scenarios than some of these young party animals (yes even alcoholics )   do you write every parent, every politician about the alcoholics/druggies, human abusers ????  

everyone should just shut up and watch................ or not       

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3