B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #34 (July)

Just now, maximus said:

He won't stop sleep stalking her.  Why don't he just wake her up and say 'I wanna fuck'.   She's gonna think he's creepy after that.  Girls don't like that shit.

Shows she's not fussy at what she picks up from the street.  

Il y a 13 heures, menouscope2015 a dit :

I'll just say that: these two ( Gina and Stella )  are the two worst alcoholics I've ever seen ...  and EVERYBODY finds that so funny to look at them ... they are so PATHETIC to watch ... The worst is Gina by far with her insignifiant laughing after 4-5 words and her stupid dancing ... Sorry for their fans but they act like two idiots ! 

you are right, some here feast on everything, even the pitiful spectacle given to us by these two drug addicted alcoholics, gina and stella, every 2 days !!! I think that even if a girl died on rlc, they would find it great if we see her pussy !!!! gina the alcoholic idiot and stella the follower, show us in a pathetic and dangerous way, how far the madness can go when brainless kids are left to themselves, without a chaperone to tell them "that's enough" !!!! today rlc no longer has any ethics, and lets the participants do whatever they want, even if what they do puts them in great danger !!! i think we will soon have the emergency doctors at gina's place, if she continues to drink alcohol and take drugs so much without sleeping almost every day !!!! anyway these two girls will be wrecks with very worrying health at 35 years old !!!! 🥺

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

I would echo the post made by corbo, I moved away from B1 cos it was just embarrasing to watch. and thats virtual watching. Behaving like idiots just about sums them up, but as I said yesterday I hope Rada doesn't get drawn in. She should keep clear of these two as much as poss. IMO 😟

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

Just a note on corbo post,  ''RLC lets the participants do whatever they want'',

I raised concerns with RLC management re Gina back in March when she was in B4. I asked did they not have a duty of care for their employees because if Gina carried on as she was, she would end up in hospital. They thanked me for my concern but said they would not interfere with tenants lives. I took that as ''mind your own business''

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Il y a 1 heure, neil_r549 a dit :

I would echo the post made by corbo, I moved away from B1 cos it was just embarrasing to watch. and thats virtual watching. Behaving like idiots just about sums them up, but as I said yesterday I hope Rada doesn't get drawn in. She should keep clear of these two as much as poss. IMO 😟

I'm not even sure radislava is drinking alcohol !!! ^^

Il y a 1 heure, neil_r549 a dit :

Juste une note sur corbo post,  ''RLC laisse les participants faire ce qu'ils veulent'',

J'ai fait part de mes inquiétudes à la direction de RLC concernant Gina en mars, alors qu'elle était en B4. J'ai demandé s'ils n'avaient pas une obligation de diligence envers leurs employés parce que si Gina continuait comme elle était, elle finirait à l'hôpital. Ils m'ont remercié pour mon inquiétude mais ont dit qu'ils n'interféraient pas avec la vie des locataires. J'ai pris ça comme ''occupe-toi de tes affaires''

Et malheureusement c'est ainsi que réagit la nouvelle direction de RLC , ce n'est que le chiffre qui les intéresse

et quand il y a ce genre de comportement , beaucoup d'entre nous sont heureux , je suis capable de dire qu'un drame se produirait 

que RLC serait content pour faire du chiffre ...  Je ne leur écrit plus car ils n'en valent pas la peine.

Si je ne suis pas content, je coupe mon abonnement et c'est tout

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Et malheureusement c'est ainsi que réagit la nouvelle direction de RLC , ce n'est que le chiffre qui les intéresse

et quand il y a ce genre de comportement , beaucoup d'entre nous sont heureux , je suis capable de dire qu'un drame se produirait 

que RLC serait content pour faire du chiffre ...  Je ne leur écrit plus car ils n'en valent pas la peine.

Si je ne suis pas content, je coupe mon abonnement et c'est tout

I do similar, and stop my sub for a month or so. Sometimes I come back, depending on what there is to watch. I accept that RLC is a business and it exists to make money.