B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #34 (July)

38 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Pensé que Pam estaba a punto de salir, tal vez por otra visita al hospital, pero ¿Viv está tomando un bonito atún? filetes Tal vez lleve uno con ella para Jordi 😀

Covid patients are not allowed to receive visitors...

3 minutes ago, omedo said:

Covid patients are not allowed to receive visitors...

she went to the hospital yesterday, took Jordi a cake with ''get well jordi' on it. wether she went into his room we don't know but I would think he is now receiving visitors as the last message yesterday was that he was getting better

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

she went to the hospital yesterday, took Jordi a cake with ''get well jordi' on it. wether she went into his room we don't know but I would think he is now receiving visitors as the last message yesterday was that he was getting better

having said that, he may well be out of hospital, could have been sent home, pure speculation of course 🙂

7 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Ayer fue al hospital, le llevó a Jordi un bizcocho que decía "ponte bien jordi". si ella entró en su habitación, no lo sabemos, pero creo que ahora está recibiendo visitas, ya que el último mensaje de ayer fue que estaba mejorando.

Yesterday he didn't go to the hospital, he was out for exactly 6 minutes from the time he left with the cake until he came back, so I suppose he would give it to someone close to Jordi...and I say this from experience, I have had a relative admitted after covid and nobody could visit him....

Just now, omedo said:

Yesterday he didn't go to the hospital, he was out for exactly 6 minutes from the time he left with the cake until he came back, so I suppose he would give it to someone close to Jordi...and I say this from experience, I have had a relative admitted after covid and nobody could visit him....

me too on covid visits, but with Pam you don't spend 3 hours making a cake and decorate it, then give it someone else to deliver. not logical in any way just being pedantic - its she, not he!! Not getting into a bun fight on this cheers

Just now, neil_r549 said:

yo también en visitas covid, pero con Pam no pasas 3 horas haciendo un pastel y decorarlo, y luego se lo das a otra persona para que lo entregue. no es lógico de ninguna manera, solo ser pedante, ¡es ella, no él! No entrar en una pelea de bollos con estos vítores

I don't know who I gave it to, I can only tell you that he didn't go to the hospital for the two reasons I told you, they don't admit visitors and in 6 minutes it is impossible....

• Like 1