B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #34 (July)

Stella has brought such a different air in B1 .. her past stays are a strong promise that we can see a lot of things happening , I mean , , with 22 days currently she has been seen “ action engaging “ in Gina’s , she has brought back the wild Gina when Gina seemed to be kind of isolated and not so happy with the happenings in her apartment with Bruno’s circle , she recently had tent sex with whatever this guy will prove to be  but the most important , I can’t recall since Radislava has joined RLC that I see her so often spending time away from her “ room shelter “ than since Stella joined .. no matter if it is in the villa or the every second day that Stella decided to sleep in her room in B1 , I can see a “ happy “ Radi when Stella is around . A very nice change of routine to be honest and for my personal taste☺️ well done Stella on bringing back a great dynamic in B1 while Mr.J has been unlucky with Covid and Pam seemed definitely unprepared to face his absence which was giving this summer so far some of the nicest times to watch B1 . 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Hope Radi will go low with them ! 

Since i do not have a sub with RLC anymore,i come here for ''information'' about what's happening , but instead,this is the look i often leave with after reading many of the comments... Are they doing the limbo?::)

See the source image 

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Stella has brought such a different air in B1 .. her past stays are a strong promise that we can see a lot of things happening , I mean , , with 22 days currently she has been seen “ action engaging “ in Gina’s , she has brought back the wild Gina when Gina seemed to be kind of isolated and not so happy with the happenings in her apartment with Bruno’s circle , she recently had tent sex with whatever this guy will prove to be  but the most important , I can’t recall since Radislava has joined RLC that I see her so often spending time away from her “ room shelter “ than since Stella joined .. no matter if it is in the villa or the every second day that Stella decided to sleep in her room in B1 , I can see a “ happy “ Radi when Stella is around . A very nice change of routine to be honest and for my personal taste☺️ well done Stella on bringing back a great dynamic in B1 while Mr.J has been unlucky with Covid and Pam seemed definitely unprepared to face his absence which was giving this summer so far some of the nicest times to watch B1 . 

Gina is a train wreck, which means you are a train wreck!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Gina is a train wreck, which means you are a train wreck!

Gina is a lovely girl anyone would be proud to bring home for the parents to meet,, 😬

See the source image (ok,that was serious sarcasm,and i almost threw up in my mouth writing that,,lmao) :sick:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes...it's nice to see she's helping Gina to totally burn out...That's what mates are for...😏