B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #34 (July)

1 hour ago, omedo said:

I don't know who I gave it to, I can only tell you that he didn't go to the hospital for the two reasons I told you, they don't admit visitors and in 6 minutes it is impossible....

mission impossible GIFlooney tunes running GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem😁

• Haha 2

I'll just say that: these two ( Gina and Stella )  are the two worst alcoholics I've ever seen ...  and EVERYBODY finds that so funny to look at them ... they are so PATHETIC to watch ... The worst is Gina by far with her insignifiant laughing after 4-5 words and her stupid dancing ... Sorry for their fans but they act like two idiots ! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I'll just say that: these two ( Gina and Stella )  are the two worst alcoholics I've ever seen ...  and EVERYBODY finds that so funny to look at them ... they are so PATHETIC to watch ... The worst is Gina by far with her insignifiant laughing after 4-5 words and her stupid dancing ... Sorry for their fans but they act like two idiots ! 

yes but ever since they killed the parties at B4 they are the only spontaneous unpredictable people on RLC ,everything is so tame and just the same shit over and over again its like watching the same TV episode over and over again