B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #84 (July)

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

its gina this and gina that with u, she fucks curly and does nothing else , apart from getting out of her face every day

At least she does something to keep us subscribers interested in watching ☺️

• Sad 1

Just now, moules said:

He appears to be primarily a boyfriend of Lia, but she shares him with Mia, and he is quite conscious of not letting Mia feel as if she is being left out.  For certain, he fucks Lia.  The question to be answered is whether he also fucks Mia.  Any other group like this in the bath one would be drinking to relax and lose inhibitions.  These three do not need alcohol to be quite uninhibited.  That indicates this evening is not the first time for such fun.  Far from it.

Very good points 😇

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Gina made more than two years and 3 stays to fuck on cameras .. as soon as she started , she never stop … twins come from the same RLC generation or season 😂🤣 let’s see , almost two weeks and it’s a good stay so far ☺️

i will not bet 1 kopek on them for having sex on cam this stay

13 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

keeps u happy, i havent watched her since i joined, unless she forced herself on me by suddenly appearing

That’s why the variety of apartments , so everyone has something to watch when he / she doesn’t like certain tenants 

11 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i will not bet 1 kopek on them for having sex on cam this stay

I also think the same( again a not so positive post because when I make such it happens the opposite 😂🤣😝

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I also think the same( again a not so positive post because when I make such it happens the opposite 😂🤣😝

good good, keep sending negative post ☺️

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

fuck them guy...fuck them guy...fuck them guy...come on, everybody with me...fuck them guy...fuck them guy

that will not work harleyfatboy cuz ddhm said hes to young to have an heart attack