B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #84 (July)

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Then ddhm doesn't know shit about age and heart attacks!!

heart attack have no age, we should just remember the denmark football player eriksen collapsing in the last european championship

• Like 1

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

heart attack have no age, we should just remember the denmark football player eriksen collapsing in the last european championship

That's true Nemo, plus I lost one of my best friends to a heart attack and he was just 17 years old.

A bit OT post but since there were some reactions while posting here 😂 , it seems that ddhm sent some very toxic arrows today to the trio stooges who have destroyed the nice chats over at L&M thread and grabbed their attention alongside the MEGA FaTrollBoy who ruins and intoxicates more and more  each and everyday the pleasant and nice atmosphere of  talks here at CC with the  full responsibility and ignorance by the site’s administrators who always ban him but they always invite him back so as he doesn’t feel lonely in his miserable   , single and monotonous routine life that consists of no interests except insulting RLC tenants and CC forum members because “ I was recently told by my source that .. “ 

The stalking was at absolute incredible levels today , the trio reacted with emojis even at threads that they don’t even know the tenants names and the miserable whatever Fatboy desperately tries to humiliate the others and he sinks himself even deeper at his own trap that he has created and he will soon be caught with a permanent ban from here .. guys , thank you for your lovely words and adding to my popularity here , the more you stalk , the more the poison of the arrows will keep on hurting you .. it can’t elsewhere be explained your continuous interest of my comments , I must be  doing something that others can’t do as to have you occupied with me and not keeping you indifferent .. don’t worry , your 15 minutes of fame per day while stalking me are guaranteed , thank you for the attention ☺️

Apologies to everyone for this slight OT post but couldn’t resist not feed the trolls before going to sleep ( rest of members feel free to characterize , totally deserve any negative comment coming and I accept it ☺️ ) , just couldn’t leave unanswered that . 

Mr.Beardy rules tonight , well done ☺️😇👏👏

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A bit OT post but since there were some reactions while posting here 😂 , it seems that ddhm sent some very toxic arrows today to the trio stooges who have destroyed the nice chats over at L&M thread and grabbed their attention alongside the MEGA FaTrollBoy who ruins and intoxicates more and more  each and everyday the pleasant and nice atmosphere of  talks here at CC with the  full responsibility and ignorance by the site’s administrators who always ban him but they always invite him back so as he doesn’t feel lonely in his miserable   , single and monotonous routine life that consists of no interests except insulting RLC tenants and CC forum members because “ I was recently told by my source that .. “ 

The stalking was at absolute incredible levels today , the trio reacted with emojis even at threads that they don’t even know the tenants names and the miserable whatever Fatboy desperately tries to humiliate the others and he sinks himself even deeper at his own trap that he has created and he will soon be caught with a permanent ban from here .. guys , thank you for your lovely words and adding to my popularity here , the more you stalk , the lord the prison of the arrows will keep on hurting you .. it can’t elsewhere be explained your continuous interest of my comments , I must be  doing something that others can’t do as to have you occupied with me and not keeping you indifferent .. don’t worry , your 25 minutes of fame per day while stalking me are guaranteed , thank you for the attention ☺️

Apologies to everyone for this slight OT post but couldn’t resist bir feed the trolls before going to sleep ( rest members feel free to characterize , totally deserve any negative comment coming and I accept it ☺️ ) , just couldn’t leave unanswered that . 

Mr.Beardy rules tonight , well done ☺️😇👏👏

Maybe when you wake up tomorrow, you will have grown the f@ck up!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, it was so sad and had everybody in tears and his parents, his parents were never the same afterwards.

i can understand that.

u was 17 too at the time?

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

i can understand that.

u was 17 too at the time?

I was 18 at the time he died.  He was a great friend, great in sports, great in school, he had it all going for him.  He had been to the gym working out and when he went to leave he dropped dead on the floor while heading home. Sad Sad deal.

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bubble foams ruin a possible visible hand job by Lia or Mia 😂🤣

Are you sure you can see clearly through your rose colored glasses? They seem to make you see things that you want to see and not what is real i guess. 

R.6cc17db806639b5db358470b231b9600?rik=ay3z3ULb07BGEg&pid=ImgRaw

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's true Nemo, plus I lost one of my best friends to a heart attack and he was just 17 years old.

Maybe from all the drugs.:dodgy: (As you would say about the girls.)