B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #84 (July)

13 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i was just repeating what everybody has been telling me while ive been enjoing them

This is a surprising first days period of this rejoining of the twins .. Nobody was exaggerating with their comments , there are people who watch RLC since day 1 and know almost all small details .. this now with the twins it is fascinating when nobody could even think about it . 

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is he the boyfriend of one of the twins? 

It seems he is .. but nobody can tell 100% .. whenever one of the twins stays behind and probably has a date , who knows if it is the one that visits him (  ? ) regularly or  not the other 😂🤣😂🤣🤩🤩 ? Few people can tell the difference , so .. it seems one of the twins is his GF to speak a bit serious now but what can you tell when he touches them both and kisses them both … 😋😋😁😆

• Confused 1

I am not shy to say things here in this forum and often I talk a lot but I simply can’t deny and confess that there’s absolute nothing that people should feel jealous about not having in life but this is for me one of the “ be jealous “ moment .. I take it as a highlight for a man to be able and experience such a situation like Mr.Beardy 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I don’t even mind that anything happens but this is extremely imaginary to watch and the way this guy has with both of them .. he now has the other twin boobs touching 🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥 I will run out of appreciation words for this guy .. I don’t know what influence  he has on both of them , but whatever it is , it’s working perfectly ( not caring at all about camera clicks  and whatever 😂🤣 ) …

• Sad 1