B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #84 (July)

54 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

More of the twins Bullshit Clickbait Bullshit with their little boy toy.........More of the same Clickbait crap continues with these two. Now why would why would you have thought any different ??? A VOYEURS NIGHTMARE and a curse on RLC !!! I really hope the voyeurs who wasted their money by subscribing to the completely worthless Doublemint twins bullshit that they have been doing for years. How does it feel to have your chain yanked by there two fake want to be's. What a fucking waste of the master bedroom as these two are in B-4 are just no more than space eaters for RLC, Really why the hell waste our time by bringing these two losers back again.........?????????????

enough of this beating around the bush and just tell us what you really think about the twins lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

but like i said earlier i blame cc for not having strong rules like if u insult sum1 u get the ban its simple and effective.

with no laws and rules in this society it will be a mess

sum1 said if cc do that they gonna loose half of the members, so be it, its not very fun to come on a forum and ppl insulting each other all day long

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

sum1 said if cc do that they gonna loose half of the members, so be it, its not very fun to come on a forum and ppl insulting each other all day long

The rule should be if you don't have a paid sub then you can't post. But that doesn't stop your buddy and his bullspit.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

enough of this beating around the bush and just tell us what you really think about the twins lol 

I did, did I not ? Send them on their way back to the Saudi's where they belong. One way ticket to happiness for them as RLC is not it !!! They have no intentsion of being part of this project, but just to take the money and run away like they always have. Double your Disappointment as always has been the case with these two twins !!!! do not waste your money on a subscription as your disappointment will be doubled in Mia and Lia the do nothing on camera twins.....

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

The rule should be if you don't have a paid sub then you can't post. But that doesn't stop your buddy and his bullspit.

pretty sure if sum1 make a racist remark they will not think twice before ban him why its not the same with insults?

where is moos54 to answer me?

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

pretty sure if sum1 make a racist remark they will not think twice before ban him why its not the same with insults?

where is moos54 to answer me?

So you are equivocating my telling the truth about your friend to a racist remark? Surely, you're not serious. How many people in this forum have said the same thing about your busom buddy Harley? For how long? Better yet you know what he's saying isn't true and you support it and him ?

26 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ok, its a big orgy in b5, the twins taking turn on the bearded guy and martina and her friend doing atm with alberto, its time for me to go out

Happy Scooter GIF by Likee US

At one time that might have been true, but now with the Alandino's  it is no longer the case and has become second rate compared to VHTV. Do not waste your time and hard earned money on this site as it will just rip you off !!!! go the VHTV and get your monies worth from a voyeurs standpoint.

I don’t get this twin fantasy, if I’m going to have two chicks in bed with me, I won’t be picking fucking twins, as for the majority of you pervs, lets cut the crap, your not interested in seeing these two get fucked, your more interested in seeing them in a martina & nelly show, sick fucks🤢

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1