B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #35 (July / August)

54 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Yes. I am not one to judge.i just enjoy beauty. I was young once and did all kinds of crazy shit.

Finally , someone who doesn’t hesitate to say it and like this , so much easier for any of us to understand also many times the things and the behaviors of all these people .. young , wild and crazy because you are young only once in life , plus the fantasize that most of the women have , this is that they all like to be watched / observed 😉😇

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Does anyone else think Radislava has a secret crush on Stella, in a sort of mild romantic way. It looks like it to me, the way she acts when she is around Stella. She is blushing, kind of awkwardly smiling, and she finds all sorts of excuses to shyly and gently touch Stella. It started calmly, with Radislava joining Stella to watch TV. Since then then they have just hung out with each other more and more, and Radislava just seems more and more in love. Her face expressions just can't hide it. I'm no fan of hers, but she is really adorable and cute, the way she is acting.

The feelings are not mutual, it seems. For Stella, Radislava is just someone to hang out with, to pass time. Or atleast just a friend. But I wouldn't be surprised to see a show between them some day though.

After Ariana / Radi , it could simply go to the next level with Stella , very good points good friend 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

After Ariana / Radi , it could simply go to the next level with Stella , very good points good friend 😇

I have never seen Stella have a girl/girl sex thing.  She fingered Sara in the tub once but the rest has been minor stuff.

Just now, keeper31 said:

I have never seen Stella have a girl/girl sex thing.  She fingered Sara in the tub once but the rest has been minor stuff.

She had some with Irma, Gina, Stella, and cuddling with Kylie

5 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Minor stuff from Stella ( kissing , fingering ) can be HUGE for Radi 😂

• Like 1