B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #35 (July / August)

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Stella is fucked up on the same drugs that Gina takes. 🙄

That is the Stella I don't like ... When she is on a high due to drugs or too much alcool, I just can't ... But her last days with Radi have been very nice ... I really believe Gina has a very bad influence on Stella ! 

• Haha 1

A small kiss by Stella to Radi … Still , both with the same clothes , we never saw Radislava waking up just to hang out with anyone in B1 , , she is an already known master of camera angles and this morning ( without prime time issues or whatever shit like this ) , I simply see it as an easy renewal of her presence with RLC and becoming interesting to watch apart from her being closed in her room ,  masturbating and exercising .. BUT …

It might be what great timekeeper Noldus has observed , Radi must be approaching the 300 days period and maybe these are some of her last weeks and feeling kind of sad and Stella kind of being there for her 😉😉😏😏🤩🤩 … 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

That is the Stella I don't like ... When she is on a high due to drugs or too much alcool, I just can't ... But her last days with Radi have been very nice ... I really believe Gina has a very bad influence on Stella ! 

Or she always has a crush on Bruno and needs to be around 😉

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

I'm the first to admit that they take drugs. Gina is not even using just for recreational purposes, she uses it more than that. She is a borderline high functioning addict. Drugs might be what has kept her awake for two days straight, but they are not what is causing her to hallucinate right now. That is a text book symptom of sleep deprivation.

She's sleep deprived because she's mixing her drugs. The combination of one drug to keep her going and the other one that causes her to hallucinate. She and Gina couldn't leave B2 tonite without filling their bags with beers. Something will give because this can't go on for ever...:sad:

For everyone speaking about drugs and so on , I only say that I still see Stella awaken , she seems perfectly sober now and fit , she only took a shower and that’s it .. I don’t know shit about drugs , but I think the logical would  be that she would just go to bed and as someone said , sleep and wake up on Friday .  Even this now with Radislava that is the epitome to fall asleep , she simply is in total control of herself and what’s happening .. just an observation ☺️

By the way , this is some of the “ dream “ things that some obsessors would love to see I guess for the GOV elsewhere 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Extreme teasing kissing positions while eye on eye and face to face staring for both girls , you could tell that if only one would take the initiative to have the first French kiss , it could simply explode .. still , no indications of bisexuality or lesbian stuff from Radislava as no one knows , therefore , teasing will keep on 😆

And this is like you are with someone that you consider a very good friend and you afraid that if you do something more , you might risk to lose him / her as a friend ..