Leora & Malia - Home Activities #33

Guest Slipper Guyquad

is it another continuing sign of disrespect for her audience that Leora decides to put up her vacation notice on the day before she returns from vacation? I had not even noticed that she was gone. Perhaps she could stay away for another week and finally get whatever is troubling her out of her system?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, philo said:

is it another continuing sign of disrespect for her audience that Leora decides to put up her vacation notice on the day before she returns from vacation? I had not even noticed that she was gone. Perhaps she could stay away for another week and finally get whatever is troubling her out of her system?

Pay attention it’s been up since Friday when she left

• Upvote 8

40 minutes ago, philo said:

karl pilkington bullshit GIF

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 7

49 minutes ago, philo said:

Well then, I was wrong about that. But I was not wrong that I had not even noticed. LOL

It's a little hard to not have noticed Leora. She was at home until about 7pm. 😆 

She spent the afternoon preparing for the trip.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I know i'm slightly more biased, and that she's not to everyone's fancy of course, but i think Malia's done a fine job while Leora has been away on her jollies. She could have done nothing, just stare at her phone. But Friday, not only a great bate, but she kept the audience before and after (Not always easy to do), and she did very well in Replay too, which is more than can be said about Thursday's poorly watched 'Big Party' thanks to Special (as in Special School) guest Dennis Bin Laden - Maybe Leora should finally have a long good think about this recurring affect.....

Then Saturday, she again could have gone out at night or put on a 'for the sake of it' show, but instead cleaned the whole apartment and did a thorough job too. A second bate this afternoon, so she's hardly gone 'over the top' but has kept a lot of interest in the place which could have easily not been the case**. She kept things ticking over nicely. And it does have to be said - Her phone use has not been anywhere near what it could have been either. 

(**Addendum - The late night third bate i felt was forced and just too silly to be honest).

I hope Leora will see all that she did and then treat her! She may bring back a present, or take her for an afternoon's pampering at the Spa.

Or lead her by the hand into the bedroom to have the best Fuck they've ever had together.

Not a bad idea really is it. 😄

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I know i'm slightly more biased, and that she's not to everyone's fancy of course, but i think Malia's done a fine job while Leora has been away on her jollies. She could have done nothing, just stare at her phone. But Friday, not only a great bate, but she kept the audience before and after (Not always easy to do), and she did very well in Replay too, which is more than can be said about Thursday's poorly watched 'Big Party' thanks to Special (as in Special School) guest Dennis Bin Laden - Maybe Leora should finally have a long good think about this recurring affect.....

Then Saturday, she again could have gone out at night or put on a 'for the sake of it' show, but instead cleaned the whole apartment and did a thorough job too. A second bate this afternoon, so she's hardly gone 'over the top' but has kept a lot of interest in the place which could have easily not been the case. And it does have to be said - Her phone use has not been anywhere near what it could have been either. 

I hope Leora will see all that she did and then treat her! She may bring back a present, or take her for an afternoon's pampering at the Spa.

Or lead her by the hand into the bedroom to have the best Fuck they've ever had together. Not a bad idea really is it. 

friday Masturbation with mr pink on the sofa Great

Saturday Full weekly cleaning 

Sunday Masturbation in bed Very good  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1