Leora & Malia - Home Activities #33

Guest Slipper Guyquad

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I was pretty sure she would not return until at least today if not tonight or later there. It made little sense for her to have planned something out with some friends far enough in advance that involved visiting another country even if it was a neighboring country that only took so many hours to reach their destination. A minimum of two days including travel to and from should have been expected for something like that.

Nick it’s less than. 4 hours drive North to Berlin and about the same South to Munich, but what I find amazing, Leora didn’t leave until around 7:30 pm and someone who’d supposedly been at work all day was prepared to drive either North or South at that time of night. We all know Leora’s a bit of a night owl not everyone is though.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Nick it’s less than. 4 hours drive North to Berlin and about the same South to Munich, but what I find amazing, Leora didn’t leave until around 7:30 pm and someone who’d supposedly been at work all day was prepared to drive either North or South at that time of night. We all know Leora’s a bit of a night owl not everyone is though.

I wasn't aware of any of the distances without checking, but I thought their desination might not take longer than half a day to arrive at considering that she apparently informed the admin. of about how long she expected to be away. Good point New. Certainly one I hadn't thought of.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe she'll stay longer. Lots of adventurous things to see. If she wants to see some history she can always visit Auschwitz.  :biggrin:

She very well could stay longer. But with the latest bug variant circulating, she might just be concerned about making it back to where she lives in regards to changing travel restrictions. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

She very well could. But with the latest bug variant circulating, she might just be concerned about making it back to where she lives in regards to changing travel restrictions. 🙂

She'll likely have to quarantine herself upon return for a certain period with that Delta variant that's circulating the globe.

They just got things opened up where I am at and now there's a 4th wave coming which will likely shut everything back down as dictated by our illustrious politicians.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She'll likely have to quarantine herself upon return for a certain period with that Delta variant that's circulating the globe.

They just got things opened up where I am at and now there's a 4th wave coming which will likely shut everything back down as dictated by our illustrious politicians.

I've been hearing things like that in regards to different places.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The virus is growing in the country 

• Upvote 1