Martina and Alberto - home activities #28

Noldus

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

i think im being unfair to bogdan because i remember reading that he did say at the beginning he was not ok with nelly and martina yet nelly said to martina that hes ok with them being together so maybe nellys to blame. Maybe nelly assumed bog would eventually accept it but he didnt

nelly have no class at all, she is a married woman and must respect what her husband want or divorce him

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

its better for martina to let bogdan whith her nelly, she can find a better looking woman than nelly to hook up with if alberto is ok with that, plus she will have to focus on her studies

Also in reply to a post a few seconds ago ...

No one knows exactly how people are attracted to each other.  It always amazed me how people trash Nelly so much as being ugly.  Look at what is going on in Masha's apartment right now.  Everything is relative.

Nelly is a very energetic and passionate lover, something that Martina does not have with Alberto.  But as a girlfriend, Nelly is a good listener and someone she can depend on during sad or stressful times.  Girls need that.  Everyone thinks Martina can do better (and she can, you can ALWAYS do better) ... but I always found it funny how everyone thought Nelly was totally wrong for Martina.  There is evidence and claims that Nelly is two-faced and backstabbing ... and if she ever did this to Martina, I would change my tune ... and maybe by misrepresenting Bogdan's feelings to Martina she was being a bit manipulative ... but this is treading on thin ice at this point.  

Also I think Nelly's killer smile is always underestimated on these forums.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Also in reply to a post a few seconds ago ...

No one knows exactly how people are attracted to each other.  It always amazed me how people trash Nelly so much as being ugly.  Look at what is going on in Masha's apartment right now.  Everything is relative.

Nelly is a very energetic and passionate lover, something that Martina does not have with Alberto.  But as a girlfriend, Nelly is a good listener and someone she can depend on during sad or stressful times.  Girls need that.  Everyone thinks Martina can do better (and she can, you can ALWAYS do better) ... but I always found it funny how everyone thought Nelly was totally wrong for Martina.  There is evidence and claims that Nelly is two-faced and backstabbing ... and if she ever did this to Martina, I would change my tune ... and maybe by misrepresenting Bogdan's feelings to Martina she was being a bit manipulative ... but this is treading on thin ice at this point.  

Also I think Nelly's killer smile is always underestimated on these forums.

to me some1 always smiling like nelly or bogdan helper i find that suspicious, i never trust ppl always smiling, plus on cc ppl are very weird all they want to see is only sex, ugly or pretty they doesnt care thats why the haidresser seems popular but if rlc give her an apt it will be a flop

• Upvote 1

If I remember correctly Martina's girlfriends are rather thin women, so Nelly fits into the pattern, only she is a bit older than the others. Wether pretty or no that is a matter of taste and that is very individual.😉

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

If I remember correctly Martina's girlfriends are rather thin women, so Nelly fits into the pattern, only she is a bit older than the others. Wether pretty or no that is a matter of taste and that is very individual.😉

so u find nelly pretty and attractive?

59 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

nelly is old not pretty and most of all shes a married woman so martina cant find better than that?

ok i get it

Nelly is only 30 years old , we can’t say she’s old 

• Upvote 1