Martina and Alberto - home activities #28

Noldus

I realize that my support for the Martina/Nelly situation is not in line with conventional thought. My journey to arrive at this belief was one that where most people are, but the journey was longer and more tragic that anything we have seen on RLC. Years of talking with divorced people, with people in open marriages, with people in swinging situations, and with lesbian family members and friends changed my opinion. It also caused me to wake up and face the reality that we do not own or control anyone but ourselves. I learned that I could have better used my time assessing and judging my own bullshit and finding happiness for myself.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

After they finished, Martina went at least twice to see how Alberto was.  I think that shows that she was unsure about her participation in this last performance.  Martina always telegraphs her feelings by the look on her face.

After reflecting more, when they started, Martina was on the bed and Nelly in the bathroom.  Then Nelly came out and took her top off and it appeared to me that Nelly was the one who was hesitant to start something.  Martina was like "no no it's ok" as she patted her hand on the bed ... almost like "get your ass over here ... it's fine ... he's on his xbox" (ok a little sarcasm there).  And Nelly, who is always on the aggressive side, simply laid on the bed and rested her head on Martina's thigh. 

So not sure how unsure Martina was about doing this.  It was sweet the way she went to check on him.

15 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

After reflecting more, when they started, Martina was on the bed and Nelly in the bathroom.  Then Nelly came out and took her top off and it appeared to me that Nelly was the one who was hesitant to start something.  Martina was like "no no it's ok" as she patted her hand on the bed ... almost like "get your ass over here ... it's fine ... he's on his xbox" (ok a little sarcasm there).  And Nelly, who is always on the aggressive side, simply laid on the bed and rested her head on Martina's thigh. 

So not sure how unsure Martina was about doing this.  It was sweet the way she went to check on him.

The night would have been agreed upon before they got together.  Nelly was feeling Martina's hesitancy, but Martina would know how important this was to Nelly and would not have reneged.  Their lovemaking was not as long as usual but the night is still young and there may be more.  We shall see.    

16 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

The night would have been agreed upon before they got together.  Nelly was feeling Martina's hesitancy, but Martina would know how important this was to Nelly and would not have reneged. 

Again more good points.  I just struggle with all happening to help Nelly make herself look good with RLC.  If this is the case, invite Martina over to B4.  Or like I said earlier, do a hot massage show like Stella/Radi Day Two.   To me, it felt like Martina was trying to prove something.  Maybe seeing Bogdan's acceptance of all of this ... she wanted to push the boundaries with Alberto a bit.  Anyway, love the banter.

OT:  So @Noldus or someone can move posts from one thread to another?  You learn something every day.

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Again more good points.  I just struggle with all happening to help Nelly make herself look good with RLC.  If this is the case, invite Martina over to B4.  Or like I said earlier, do a hot massage show like Stella/Radi Day Two.   To me, it felt like Martina was trying to prove something.  Maybe seeing Bogdan's acceptance of all of this ... she wanted to push the boundaries with Alberto a bit.  Anyway, love the banter.

OT:  So @Noldus or someone can move posts from one thread to another?  You learn something every day.

Hi Jen
Go to the post in the thread you want to move or share. Click on the three dodts up i right corner of the post, select share
copy the link (Ctrl+C) and past it in to the thread you want it in to (Ctrl+V)
And you got it - like this

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank you.   Good to know.  So you move some  posts from the old thread to the new if we get too chatty toward page 29 and 30?

Yes, you can do it

Se posso esprimere un parere trovo che tutta questa situazione è squallida....inutile che Martina vada a rassicurarsi se Alberto è apposto mentre poi è  sul suo letto con Nelly a fare quello che fa .....mah per me lui non ha palle ....i soldi non sono tutto nella vita ma la coerenza è il rispetto di sé stessi si ... Martina mi ha deluso molto....opinione personale . 

• Like 2

In my opinion, many who criticized yesterday's situation as disrespectful to Alberto were the very ones who enthusiastically applauded Hakeem when he weekly cheated on Asia, or Marat when he cheated on Ulyana, or Sam when he had anal sex with guests while Eva was in the LR.

For me, the attitude of some forum members is more a sign of sexism than a sign of respect for the partner.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8