Martina and Alberto - home activities #28

Noldus

4 minutes ago, yelt said:

At times I could see that Nelly had Martina being the same as her "cold"! I would think that Martina would not want to be perceived as cold, manipulative and alone. 

Agree with this Yelt.  I have mentioned before that attraction works in weird ways.  I have friends, maybe not BFF's, but close to BFF ... who annoy the hell out of me.  These are mostly other moms who think they are better than me.  But I enjoy their company at soccer games and such.  So even though Martina may not care for some of Nelly's traits ... this doesn't mean that a deep connection cannot exist.   Isn't that the definition of love, etc., to see the good in people?

6 minutes ago, yelt said:

Could that mean the fire for Martina having an orgasm with Nelly is no longer there? Could be stress as well!  

This is an interesting question as well.  Their last lovemaking was a bit more routine and Martina did have to bate a bit.  I don't know if this is the cause of Martina wanting to call things off; however, if she had been contemplating this, then the last hookup could have been the "straw that broke the camel's back".  

It's funny to me all the speculations here ... one of the most popular ones being that Nelly is using Martina.  But what have we just learned?  We heard that Martina has been frustrated with not being able to see Nelly more and Nelly seems to be reluctant to go further (probably now we know because Bogdan is not happy with the status quo) and ultimately it was Martina being the bigger person calling it off to save to help save her friend's marriage.  This hardly all seems to me that Nelly is the manipulative one taking advantage of Martina.  In fact, it seems like Martina knows exactly what she is doing  ... she has the blessing of her man (still don't get that but save that for another day) ... and it is Nelly who has a child-like crush on Martina but is unable to rationalize this with her husband.  This also reinforces in my mind that Bogdan has accepted this so far because he  thought  it was just going to be an RLC show type of thing.

15 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

There seems to be a (perhaps minority) opinion here that Nelly and Martina will hook up again.  Even @emnv alluded to it by describing his translation as the Season 1 finale.   I tend to be in this camp as well; however, I will say that it is quite possible for Nelly and Martina simply to become BFF's without the BENEFITS part.  The burden of this will fall on Martina.  She has shown she can be BFF without benefits with several of her friends that we have seen.  They may have sex off cam but so far we do not know that ... they seem close on cam and as we know Martina is very friendly as person.  Nelly on the other hand ... does she have any close friends besides Martina and Bogdan?  I don't recall her ever having an intimate conversation with any other participants ... I could be wrong.  I would think Nelly would be a "high maintenance" friend and without the sex, is it going to be too difficult for Martina to maintain her friendship with someone who seems to be cold and manipulating by nature?

I have a close BFF and there is some sexual tension between us ... never spoken so I could be  wrong ... but I kind of think it could happen and I think that she thinks it could happen ... but we let our brains win out and we avoid taking that step.  We still care for each other dearly and tell each other everything.  So I think this is very possible for Nelly & Martina to be BFF's much like we see Martina and Marta and Martina and her schoolgirl friend and Martina and Candela.  Note it is always Martina.

The challenge for Nelly and Martina is that the horse has left the barn and I am not sure how easy it will be to get him/her back inside.  Or use the "putting the toothpaste back in the tube" analogy here if you don't like animal analogies.  Now that they have experienced giving each other orgasms ... will they be able to resist that?  

According to what we have witnessed since rejoining RLC in Barcelona in September 2019 and their initial move in B5 , we haven’t seen any friends for both Nelly and Bogdan on cameras , except the guy that recently visits the villa quite often . Obviously and since it is known that Bogdan has a kind of job for RLC ( except being a tenant ) and also keeping in mind that they had time off cameras from March 2020 till September that rejoined again RLC this time in B4 , I could think that in this two years time for Nelly in Barcelona that she must have made some kind of friendships or getting to know people from the big Russian community and not only . Otherwise, she has only Bogdan which makes it extremely insane had she risked the relationship with him , without any other people knowing in Barcelona . 

For whatever my opinion worths , the best and easiest for both of them to do is to go back in Russia where they can easily have their life the way they want , off cameras with the good financial withdrawals that they have made and concentrate on their marriage and possible having children and so on , since it was also recently mentioned . I think it has been enough for them with RLC , of course they still make a big amount of monthly income involved with it , but subscribers are tired , I believe they are both cameras tired ( many times for big periods of time they are not present in B4 ) as well , therefore it might be the best for everyone that they call it a wrap . 

Let’s see what happens . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

According to what we have witnessed since rejoining RLC in Barcelona in September 2019 and their initial move in B5 , we haven’t seen any friends for both Nelly and Bogdan on cameras , except the guy that recently visits the villa quite often . Obviously and since it is known that Bogdan has a kind of job for RLC ( except being a tenant ) and also keeping in mind that they had time off cameras from March 2020 till September that rejoined again RLC this time in B4 , I could think that in this two years time for Nelly in Barcelona that she must have made some kind of friendships or getting to know people from the big Russian community and not only . Otherwise, she has only Bogdan which makes it extremely insane had she risked the relationship with him , without any other people knowing in Barcelona . 

For whatever my opinion worths , the best and easiest for both of them to do is to go back in Russia where they can easily have their life the way they want , off cameras with the good financial withdrawals that they have made and concentrate on their marriage and possible having children and so on , since it was also recently mentioned . I think it has been enough for them with RLC , of course they still make a big amount of monthly income involved with it , but subscribers are tired , I believe they are both cameras tired ( many times for big periods of time they are not present in B4 ) as well , therefore it might be the best for everyone that they call it a wrap . 

Let’s see what happens . 

I think the same could be said for many of the RLC tenants. Kitty+Smith, Linda+Tibor, Masha, Leora+Malia, and yes....Martina+Alberto. I have been watching the same people for many years. As the saying goes...been there, done that, got the T-shirt. 

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I think the same could be said for many of the RLC tenants. Kitty+Smith, Linda+Tibor, Masha, Leora+Malia, and yes....Martina+Alberto. I have been watching the same people for many years. As the saying goes...been there, done that, got the T-shirt. 

I would rather see the back of some of the newer RLC tenants, such as Mia, Lia, Lola, Anna, Mila

• Like 2

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Kitty and Smith , I agree that it is time they should leave RLC , it is by far the worst stay for the couple and Kitty is facing lots of personal issues that prevent her from being the girl we got to know and create an incredible strong fan base . Obviously RLC can’t find substitutions for this apartment  and they keep on having a - the least to say - problematic couple . 

Linda and Tibor have been a great couple , it has been an amazing  journey with them , perhaps they have been the happiest couple we have seen and they shared almost everything with the viewers , they even got married and in general  have been fantastic with the subscribers and they have respected all of us . I wouldn’t mind if they stayed as they are still fun to watch whenever they decide but i believe that they have plans of making the family bigger 😁 , so let’s see . 

Martina loves the  camera world  and her involvement  with the Russian apartments , she’s the star or RLC currently as all the talks , speculations and literally every single move she makes , is analyzed at an incredible depth that sometimes , if she was for example a person that would take completely into account what’s written here , she would have problems to “ breathe “ . I don’t think RLC wants to lose her and only if she decides with Alberto to move on for their privacy reasons away from RLC , we will be seeing both of them going . Martina is a “ must exist “ RLC project in my opinion . 

Leora was , is and will always be the legend of RLC , the site’s ultimate star , the top of the top and this can’t be changed for a millionth of reasons . Despite her downgrade of performances and presence due to the way she faces RLC and ultimately the subscribers during this stay , serious controversy amongst long time members, new subscribers and viewers that want to see more than what she gives with the staged shows , she still creates top cams content , endless talks in the forum here and i believe RLC will have her always according to her wishes , I believe that Leora decides for RLC  how she  is to be handled and not RLC . She knows and believes that she remains the  top star and takes full advantage of it by knowing completely  how this cameras world work and knowing what needs to be done . Therefore , I don’t think she goes anywhere , unless she wishes . It is up to the viewers if they want to keep on being fooled or not , obviously they want 😂

Malia has an incredible potential and she could be fantastic if she had her own place , i think she is “hiding” much of what she could give for RLC , I think she does everything as she’s instructed by Leora and I think she has completely different ideas of how she would like to perform and act in front of cameras but Leora’s influence and shadow and in my opinion , the “ obligation “ that she feels she has towards Leora of giving her the chance to shine and become a “ small RLC star “ ( she obviously loves to know that she’s been watched - when I believed for a long time that she was bored and uninterested -) , I think that under the right circumstances , she would have been great and for sure much more enjoyable than current boring Leora as we don’t know her , we haven’t seen her blossoming all by herself , therefore , I don’t mind with her staying .

Last but not least Masha , here the words are less than the actions . I don’t think that has been another tenant that has kept an apartment so much interesting by providing endless content and happenings for years , new guests , people who became tenants , I would say that she’s the definition of how people would like to watch RLC as she provides content for everyone . Real life events ? At Masha’s .Shows ? At Masha’s .Parties , visitors, fun , disappointment , it is all there and personally I know that she could give us endless surprises more . I think she is also a big asset for RLC and like Leora , although she hasn’t got the magnitude of Leora because she has chosen a different approach ( in my eyes , she never betrayed her fans , she always respected us , never anything fake , just a continuous flow of happenings and unpredictability , exactly as we got to know her through the years ) , I think she will also be the one that chooses when to stop and not RLC .

There  you have it with your suggestions , the best thing and what desperately RLC needs is to have 3-4 new apartments in Rome and Barcelona with locals or even with tenants that we have already seen and were very popular -but local living people - and I am sure that through the various interactions , the business model could get again the boost that is needed and the complains will be for sure less than the current really hitting hard on them .

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4