Martina and Alberto - home activities #28

Noldus

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Find me single men that don’t like beautiful women .. 😂🤣 we have all tastes here . British , Italian , Dutch , Belgian , French , Russian , German , as long as the feeling and craziness exist , won’t be able to escape enjoying summers with fun and pleasure 😁🤩

u have single men that dont look for beautiful women, they just want the bad the fat and the ugly

thats their kick, thats life

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

If this is true, i.e. Bodgan was jealous all along, you have to wonder what his strategy was.

In my mind, he should have insisted to Nelly if she wanted an open marriage, it has to be an equal open marriage and he should have insisted in full transparency and honesty and perhaps insisted that he participates along with her.  

I recently commented on how important communication is in these situations.  Again I don't speak from experience but rather common sense.  And I have the common sense to know how hard it must be.  Obviously, if Bodgan has been keeping things bottled up, it ultimately took its toll.  

It seems clear in hindsight that Martina managed this better with Alberto ... telling her about her orgasms and being very open and transparent, to the point that Alberto was concerned that Martina had picked the wrong girl to have a fling with.

I think if Bodgan would have called her bluff and said ... if you want open, then open is open for both of us ... who knows, things might have ended differently.  If they have ended at all.  As @emnv said ... season two on the way.

sigh yawn...1 season was ridiculous enough in my opinion.  they started out doing for RLC ratings and then fell in lust with each other.  there is no way in hell that either of them love each other.  they loved the sex and one of their men finally had the balls to speak up.  unfortunately it was that 30 year old child!!  Alberto, is p@ssy whipped and knows he can not do any better than Martina.  Martina knows Alberto is p@ssy whipped and knows she can get away with anything.

season 2 will consist of Martina hooking up with her school mate to continue her bi side of life.

2 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

to me some1 always smiling like nelly or bogdan helper i find that suspicious, i never trust ppl always smiling, plus on cc ppl are very weird all they want to see is only sex, ugly or pretty they doesnt care thats why the haidresser seems popular but if rlc give her an apt it will be a flop

BRAVO Nemo!!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In my opinion , what hurts their current stay it is the fact that the villa is for them both their working and real life living place .. this can’t simply work the way I see it , perhaps an apartment like G&B or M&A could be better but it would for sure not as equal quality like when they were staying in Russia because of a simple fact .. in Russia they were both great because their life was “ real “ .. real friends , real relatives , a cat , just a pure and normal life . The experiment away of Russia has been great in the beginning and yes , as faithful RLC soldiers , they helped their employer after the really difficult times when the Russian apartments closed .. but as we also see with Leora , the price of all this has been really big .. yes , financially they have benefited but their pride , acceptance and approval for the long term RLC subscribers as also the new ones , the negativity in characterizing and criticizing them , have hit them hard , exactly as it happens with RLC’s top star and another loyal soldier , Leora , that she was called also to help RLC through the difficult times in summer of 2019 . 

N&B are not going anywhere!!  Do you think they would give up that swimming pool?  Bogdan is a big sneaky perve and he is in the zone with all the girls that fill the villa.  He knows they will be inviting other girls and that just multiplies his chances to perve out on them.  N&B are in B4 to stay long term and only emails to RLC support will change that!!

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

in their own apt in barcelona im pretty sure they can have as many guest they want its just they dont want to leave b4 so we suckers have to deal with it

no you don't!  anyone that is tired of N&B being in the villa needs to email RLC support and that includes you Nemo!

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i have a last question,

is that u on your profile photo laughing at a water melon?

I have said that this is me since a long time , I have nothing to hide or being behind whatever images .. I like whenever I post anything or people tell me anything that there’s a “ real visual “ look of me as the project we are observing and commenting as RLC 😇

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

u have single men that dont look for beautiful women, they just want the bad the fat and the ugly

thats their kick, thats life

These are the minority 

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Also in reply to a post a few seconds ago ...

No one knows exactly how people are attracted to each other.  It always amazed me how people trash Nelly so much as being ugly.  Look at what is going on in Masha's apartment right now.  Everything is relative.

Nelly is a very energetic and passionate lover, something that Martina does not have with Alberto.  But as a girlfriend, Nelly is a good listener and someone she can depend on during sad or stressful times.  Girls need that.  Everyone thinks Martina can do better (and she can, you can ALWAYS do better) ... but I always found it funny how everyone thought Nelly was totally wrong for Martina.  There is evidence and claims that Nelly is two-faced and backstabbing ... and if she ever did this to Martina, I would change my tune ... and maybe by misrepresenting Bogdan's feelings to Martina she was being a bit manipulative ... but this is treading on thin ice at this point.  

Also I think Nelly's killer smile is always underestimated on these forums.

Nelly is ugly and two faced. I do not get the sense that most of the other girl like her but put up with her because of bogdan.  I do not have proof of the two faced accusation I am making but in my eyes she is ugly. I have said it before Nelly is a married woman and doesn't respect those vows, nor does Martina respect them as well. But for both of them what goes around may eventually comes around. Secondly, if N&M were to move in together or continue this relationship with each other; Nelly has nothing to lose except Bogdan. Martina has a lot at risk of being in a relationship with someone so very unstable. Does Martina really want the headache Nelly will bring, the baggage, the pretense; And not being able to focus on her real goal of a career?  Alberto is the better bet even without a job.  He will get a job soon!  Nelly is without a job, unstable, would possibly cheat on Martina as she has with Bogdan a few times, she is evasive, untrustworthy and can not control her alcohol.  

For Martina wouldn't it be better to help Alberto get a job instead of talking at him about not having a job?  To train Alberto to make love to you as you learn to make love to him? All I see is a lot of pounding.  Help to make him to be a better listener as you assert yourself to do the same. He is also very supportive as we have seen. 

My gosh, it is going on 11 years together, 7 on RLC. Martina and Alberto should use this time to prepare for a good like away from the view of all of us on this forum and those outside. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

18 hours ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see what the future brings , for sure some of the best lesbian sex in history will be missed but as it was already mentioned , if it ever happens again , it will be a complete eruption of feelings and passion if the two girls go at it again ( that I hope not 😔

There seems to be a (perhaps minority) opinion here that Nelly and Martina will hook up again.  Even @emnv alluded to it by describing his translation as the Season 1 finale.   I tend to be in this camp as well; however, I will say that it is quite possible for Nelly and Martina simply to become BFF's without the BENEFITS part.  The burden of this will fall on Martina.  She has shown she can be BFF without benefits with several of her friends that we have seen.  They may have sex off cam but so far we do not know that ... they seem close on cam and as we know Martina is very friendly as person.  Nelly on the other hand ... does she have any close friends besides Martina and Bogdan?  I don't recall her ever having an intimate conversation with any other participants ... I could be wrong.  I would think Nelly would be a "high maintenance" friend and without the sex, is it going to be too difficult for Martina to maintain her friendship with someone who seems to be cold and manipulating by nature?

I have a close BFF and there is some sexual tension between us ... never spoken so I could be  wrong ... but I kind of think it could happen and I think that she thinks it could happen ... but we let our brains win out and we avoid taking that step.  We still care for each other dearly and tell each other everything.  So I think this is very possible for Nelly & Martina to be BFF's much like we see Martina and Marta and Martina and her schoolgirl friend and Martina and Candela.  Note it is always Martina.

The challenge for Nelly and Martina is that the horse has left the barn and I am not sure how easy it will be to get him/her back inside.  Or use the "putting the toothpaste back in the tube" analogy here if you don't like animal analogies.  Now that they have experienced giving each other orgasms ... will they be able to resist that?  

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, yelt said:

Nelly is ugly and two faced. I do not get the sense that most of the other girl like her but put up with her because of bogdan.  I do not have proof of the two faced accusation I am making but in my eyes she is ugly. I have said it before Nelly is a married woman and doesn't respect those vows, nor does Martina respect them as well. But for both of them what goes around may eventually comes around. Secondly, if N&M were to move in together or continue this relationship with each other; Nelly has nothing to lose except Bogdan. Martina has a lot at risk of being in a relationship with someone so very unstable. Does Martina really want the headache Nelly will bring, the baggage, the pretense; And not being able to focus on her real goal of a career?  Alberto is the better bet even without a job.  He will get a job soon!  Nelly is without a job, unstable, would possibly cheat on Martina as she has with Bogdan a few times, she is evasive, untrustworthy and can not control her alcohol.  

For Martina wouldn't it be better to help Alberto get a job instead of talking at him about not having a job?  To train Alberto to make love to you as you learn to make love to him? All I see is a lot of pounding.  Help to make him to be a better listener as you assert yourself to do the same. He is also very supportive as we have seen. 

My gosh, it is going on 11 years together, 7 on RLC. Martina and Alberto should use this time to prepare for a good like away from the view of all of us on this forum and those outside. 

Correction: My gosh, it is going on 11 years together, 7 on RLC. Martina and Alberto should use this time to prepare for a good LIFE, away from the view of all of us on this forum and those outside.

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

There seems to be a (perhaps minority) opinion here that Nelly and Martina will hook up again.  Even @emnv alluded to it by describing his translation as the Season 1 finale.   I tend to be in this camp as well; however, I will say that it is quite possible for Nelly and Martina simply to become BFF's without the BENEFITS part.  The burden of this will fall on Martina.  She has shown she can be BFF without benefits with several of her friends that we have seen.  They may have sex off cam but so far we do not know that ... they seem close on cam and as we know Martina is very friendly as person.  Nelly on the other hand ... does she have any close friends besides Martina and Bogdan?  I don't recall her ever having an intimate conversation with any other participants ... I could be wrong.  I would think Nelly would be a "high maintenance" friend and without the sex, is it going to be too difficult for Martina to maintain her friendship with someone who seems to be cold and manipulating by nature?

I have a close BFF and there is some sexual tension between us ... never spoken so I could be  wrong ... but I kind of think it could happen and I think that she thinks it could happen ... but we let our brains win out and we avoid taking that step.  We still care for each other dearly and tell each other everything.  So I think this is very possible for Nelly & Martina to be BFF's much like we see Martina and Marta and Martina and her schoolgirl friend and Martina and Candela.  Note it is always Martina.

The challenge for Nelly and Martina is that the horse has left the barn and I am not sure how easy it will be to get him/her back inside.  Or use the "putting the toothpaste back in the tube" analogy here if you don't like animal analogies.  Now that they have experienced giving each other orgasms ... will they be able to resist that?  

Good Day JenniferMom,

Very good thoughts.  I particularly like the comments on your experience with one of you BFF. You also mentioned something about Nelly that we all may have noticed and have been able to see_ "cold and manipulating by nature" and
 a friend that is "high maintenance".  Besides the obvious, it is those thoughts I derived my statement of "Ugly Nelly",   Nelly or had Martina fooled? At times I could see that Nelly had Martina being the same as her "cold"! I would think that Martina would not want to be perceived as cold, manipulative and alone. 

You also mentioned the experience of giving each other (Nelly and Martina) orgasms; In one of your previous comment you stated Martina has been having to give herself orgasm with Nelly. Could that mean the fire for Martina having an orgasm with Nelly is no longer there? Could be stress as well!