Martina and Alberto - home activities #28

Noldus

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

can i ask why u like lola?

Nice woman , nice boobs , tall , impressive and would definitely grab my attention seeing her walking with a style that I believe she has .. I am 44 , my eyes can’t escape a woman like her 😉

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

im sure lola had a good life in dubai, why she is back on rlc?

How can you know what life she had In Dubai ? 😏 Why should we think and bother why she’s back ? I think we should focus on her stay that she’s really poor and of very low quality so far .. the past is the past for anyone , as long as you get an offer to work for RLC and you are a veteran , you should  use your skills and fame to prove you are rightfully recalled by RLC or the way she handles her current stay that she simply joined as she had nothing better to do , which is really bad for all of us subscribers 😡🤬😡🤬

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think, in respect to a project like RLC, 30 years can be a kind of old. Ultimately, it's probably also a question of looks. Some people look old in their early 30s, others manage to come across kind of young in their early 40s.

Lola is probably around 40 years old.

And then compare Nelly with Lola … 😱

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They have whatever they need in Russia 😏 , as we have said , the cameras life ( money income  ) can become a big addiction ( see other apartment tenants …😉

in russia their apt was ok, with guest and stuff but now in barcelona its not ok at all, the only thing i can see

its their villa and no one even rlc have not a word to say on when they will go elsewhere

B4 €€€€ my precious

the lord of the rings GIF

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

How can you know what life she had In Dubai ? 😏 Why should we think and bother why she’s back ? I think we should focus on her stay that she’s really poor and of very low quality so far .. the past is the past for anyone , as long as you get an offer to work for RLC and you are a veteran , you should  use your skills and fame to prove you are rightfully recalled by RLC or the way she handles her current stay that she simply joined as she had nothing better to do , which is really bad for all of us subscribers 😡🤬😡🤬

her life cant be bad there, all the pervert like us are very rich there, she was not there to have a bate undercover for a bonus like on rlc, thats why im asking, why lola why?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, omedo said:

I confirm 100% what you have said ... there was a comment between Martina and Alberto with which I do not agree, they said that Bogdan was selfish because he only thought about himself and did not think about the damage he could do to Nelly in forcing the break up ... I think M&A are also selfish because they also don't take into account Bogdan's feelings and they knew from the beginning that B was opposed to this relationship and was not on an equal footing with Nelly since she didn't even want him to hug the girls when she could 'play' with whoever she wanted, the closest example the boy at the party ...

I totally agree with M&A being selfish and not rethinking Bogdan’s reaction when he clearly showed and expressed his displeasure of what was going on between N&M at the early stages . 

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

her life cant be bad there, all the pervert like us are very rich there, she was not there to have a bate undercover for a bonus like on rlc, thats why im asking, why lola why?

Dubai isn’t the paradise  you think it is .. there are many restrictions which you will find very annoyed if you ever visit . I also don’t think that women , no matter how much they like to be seen as gorgeous and such things , that they see them only as “ sex dolls “ and not accepting that they have a brain and so on .  

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i compare them and they both look old, sorry to disappoint u ddhm

Please no sorry , we are simply having  a chat , why sorry ? 😁

Just now, ddhm said:

Dubai isn’t the paradise  you think it is .. there are many restrictions which you will find very annoyed if you ever visit . I also don’t think that women , no matter how much they like to be seen as gorgeous and such things , that they see them only as “ sex dolls “ and not accepting that they have a brain and so on .  

they are restrictions for suckers like us but for rich ppl in dubai there is no restrictions when they are behind their walls

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1