Martina and Alberto - home activities #28

Noldus

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Please no sorry , we are simply having  a chat , why sorry ? 😁

idk im very careful on cc cuz some ppl could take it bad if i answer them,

but i know u are not like that

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

in russia their apt was ok, with guest and stuff but now in barcelona its not ok at all, the only thing i can see

its their villa and no one even rlc have not a word to say on when they will go elsewhere

B4 €€€€ my precious

the lord of the rings GIF

In my opinion , what hurts their current stay it is the fact that the villa is for them both their working and real life living place .. this can’t simply work the way I see it , perhaps an apartment like G&B or M&A could be better but it would for sure not as equal quality like when they were staying in Russia because of a simple fact .. in Russia they were both great because their life was “ real “ .. real friends , real relatives , a cat , just a pure and normal life . The experiment away of Russia has been great in the beginning and yes , as faithful RLC soldiers , they helped their employer after the really difficult times when the Russian apartments closed .. but as we also see with Leora , the price of all this has been really big .. yes , financially they have benefited but their pride , acceptance and approval for the long term RLC subscribers as also the new ones , the negativity in characterizing and criticizing them , have hit them hard , exactly as it happens with RLC’s top star and another loyal soldier , Leora , that she was called also to help RLC through the difficult times in summer of 2019 . 

8 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

idk im very careful on cc cuz some ppl could take it bad if i answer them,

but i know u are not like that

There are only few people that I have “ continuous disagreements “ , even if I would always disagree with you ( that I don’t 😂🤣 ) it happens through dialogue and reasonable arguments development and analyzing facts . Even if we argue endlessly , we do it in a great way ( that we don’t argue 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

from all these years on the beach watching beautiful girls u cant see when a girl is old?

Of course I can tell , but I don’t bother how they look as soon as they grab my attention observing them ..obviously they would have some “ standards “ that I happen to appreciate 🤓🥳😏

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Of course I can tell , but I don’t bother how they look as soon as they grab my attention observing them ..obviously they would have some “ standards “ that I happen to appreciate 🤓🥳😏

jajaja, and once they grab your attention they are catch in the net, lets hope yur gf or wife is open minded

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In my opinion , what hurts their current stay it is the fact that the villa is for them both their working and real life living place .. this can’t simply work the way I see it , perhaps an apartment like G&B or M&A could be better but it would for sure not as equal quality like when they were staying in Russia because of a simple fact .. in Russia they were both great because their life was “ real “ .. real friends , real relatives , a cat , just a pure and normal life . The experiment away of Russia has been great in the beginning and yes , as faithful RLC soldiers , they helped their employer after the really difficult times when the Russian apartments closed .. but as we also see with Leora , the price of all this has been really big .. yes , financially they have benefited but their pride , acceptance and approval for the long term RLC subscribers as also the new ones , the negativity in characterizing and criticizing them , have hit them hard , exactly as it happens with RLC’s top star and another loyal soldier , Leora , that she was called also to help RLC through the difficult times in summer of 2019 . 

in their own apt in barcelona im pretty sure they can have as many guest they want its just they dont want to leave b4 so we suckers have to deal with it

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

jajaja, and once they grab your attention they are catch in the net, lets hope yur gf or wife is open minded

No wife 😂🤣pfff , lucky 😂🤣 can’t escape a lifestyle of “ targeting , locking and enjoying “ 🤪😜😈😈 in summers here , at a place that people pay thousand euros to enjoy it for a week or more and i can simply enjoy it everyday .. like now for example 799BA35E-B9B6-4705-907D-1490E2F7EAB1.thumb.jpeg.879c7cc8830b89eee11c9b867eb3d081.jpeg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i dont want to insult u ddhm but u look like a womanizer

Find me single men that don’t like beautiful women .. 😂🤣 we have all tastes here . British , Italian , Dutch , Belgian , French , Russian , German , as long as the feeling and craziness exist , won’t be able to escape enjoying summers with fun and pleasure 😁🤩

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

No wife 😂🤣pfff , lucky 😂🤣 can’t escape a lifestyle of “ targeting , locking and enjoying “ 🤪😜😈😈 in summers here , at a place that people pay thousand euros to enjoy it for a week or more and i can simply enjoy it everyday .. like now for example 799BA35E-B9B6-4705-907D-1490E2F7EAB1.thumb.jpeg.879c7cc8830b89eee11c9b867eb3d081.jpeg

lucky bastard

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Find me single men that don’t like beautiful women .. 😂🤣 we have all tastes here . British , Italian , Dutch , Belgian , French , Russian , German , as long as the feeling and craziness exist , won’t be able to escape enjoying summers with fun and pleasure 😁🤩

look like its the best place for all europeans mashas looking for u know waht