US General Domestic Politics #28 Begins 08/04/21.

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Get ready for another surge in nationwide COVID-19 cases as South Dakota's favorite superspreader event, the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, kicks off Friday because sure, why not, being in a pandemic is so...

They'll be safe from Covid in Sturgis as long as they don't allow any Democrat Texas legislators into the city.:tongue:

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Get ready for another surge in nationwide COVID-19 cases as South Dakota's favorite superspreader event, the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, kicks off Friday because sure, why not, being in a pandemic is so...

But allowing tens of thousands of unvaccinated undocumented immigrants to cross our southern border into the U.S. is not a Covid superspreader event, right?:dodgy: 

9 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Again, you fail to understand politics.  

No, it's because that I do understand politics that I hate career politicians and everything that they stand for. And you understand politics because you are just as dishonest and phony as are the career politicians.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Because the Republicans cooperated with the Biden Administration whereas Democrats would not work with the Trump Administration.😏

Who are you trying to fool?  McConnell cut democrats off from EVERYTHING.  Either you're an idiot, or you're just trying to fuck with people.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, it's because that I do understand politics that I hate career politicians and everything that they stand for. And you understand politics because you are just as dishonest and phony as are the career politicians.

To you, the only good politician is a fascist politician.

• Like 2