US General Domestic Politics #28 Begins 08/04/21.

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

No matter what you say there is right now 8 hours difference in time between where I live and Moscow. Right now it is 6:31pm/Aug. 5 where I live and 2:31 am/Aug. 6 in Moscow. That calculates to 8 hours difference, little boy.

Democrat mayors in Texas border cities are begging Joe Biden to stop the open borders immigration disaster on our southern border, and Biden continues to ignore their pleas.:sad:

Looks like O_U812 yelling at his daddy. :tongue:

Looks like O_U812 yelling at his daddy. :tongue:

You mean like when Kamala Harris called Joe Biden a racist during the Democrat presidential primary debate, and then when she was asked how she could become his VP after that accusation she laughed and said, "It was a debate".  So its all just a big game? Guess that's why Americans hate politicians.  Kamala's statement demonstrates that the true "fucking blowhards of bullshit" are your beloved politicians.

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So you are saying politics is just a big phony game. I guess the reason you understand politics so well is because you are just as phony and dishonest as the Democrat politicians you worship.

for a brief moment yesterday i actually felt sorry for you. but that's over.you are a total waste of time.

• Upvote 1

this is a very sick, very dangerous person.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

QAnon Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene is at it again, as evidenced by a leaked video of the Georgia representative’s appearance at a Republican women’s event in Alabama. As per the video, Greene...

• Upvote 1

another hero for qtrumplicans. 

By all means, we absolutely need to be considering the security of the border. Florida has a too-long border with the rest of the United States.                                               

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis may be second only to the Orange Blubberer himself in his obsession with using his elected office for self-promotion and only self-promotion. The man's response to the pandemic from...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Metro D.C. narcotics officer Michael Fanone almost died after suffering a heart attack following January 6, 2021, a day on which he was brutally attacked—at one point tazed with his own weapon—and beaten...

There will be a reckoning for Democrats in the 2022 elections when Americans vote them out of office.:tongue: