US General Domestic Politics #28 Begins 08/04/21.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Do not be alarmed, but consider this article a prediction and a warning. Actually, it's okay to be a little alarmed, because recent events—like the storming of the Capitol—are certainly cause for concern. Let's call it...

Any neuroscientist writing such garbage should have his professional license revoked.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

pay attention. there is no proof that BLM did anything to the gate at any time. you said that there was & you are making that shit up without evidence. that makes you a liar. so as i've said already go back to your nap. you have nothing to offer here.

Strange how you were able to find the article but unable to see the photo of the broken gate at the very beginning of the article.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Any neuroscientist writing such garbage should have his professional license revoked.

don't pretend that you read any of it. you will continue to be a stupid ignorant moron until you start to do some research. reading some of the articles that you keep calling propaganda would be a good start. but apparently you like being a brainless fool.

Strange how you were able to find the article but unable to see the photo of the broken gate at the very beginning of the article.

as usual you aren't paying attention. there is NO EVIDENCE that BLM broke the fucking gate! evidence is not a picture of a broken gate followed by you saying that they did it. evidence would be a video of someone from BLM breaking the gate. your opinion is not evidence!

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

don't pretend that you read any of it. you will continue to be a stupid ignorant moron until you start to do some research. reading some of the articles that you keep calling propaganda would be a good start. but apparently you like being a brainless fool.

The blogs you post on here are the last place I would go to research anything. If you believe the people at those sites are real unbiased journalists you are a fool.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

as usual you aren't paying attention. there is NO EVIDENCE that BLM broke the fucking gate! evidence is not a picture of a broken gate followed by you saying that they did it. evidence would be a video of someone from BLM breaking the gate. your opinion is not evidence!

Yeah, the gate just happened to break on its own the night of the demonstration.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

The blogs you post on here are the last place I would go to research anything. If you believe the people at those sites are real unbiased journalists you are a fool.

face it. you refuse to learn anything at all about anything except what you want life to be like where you are right about everything despite overwhelming evidence that you aren't. that is why you follow dear traitor because he tells you something that you want to hear even thought it is a lie. if you don't want to read a post from me read some articles in a psychology book or magazine. but here is a news flash. they will say the same thing. you are a member of a cult & you have been brainwashed because you can't face reality & you follow a person that will tell you lies because that is what you want to hear. but they are still lies & you would be better off accepting that before you die & it will be too late.

Unfortunately for me I did not grow up with computers and cell phones, so my computer skills are limited. When I was in college there was no such thing as personal computers. Everything I know about my computer I taught myself. There are many news articles I would like to post on this thread, but because of my limited computer skills I haven't been able to post them. 

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yeah, the gate just happened to break on its own the night of the demonstration.

bear with me because i have been overly patient with you today. A PICTURE OF A BROKEN GATE FOLLOWED BY YOU SAYING THAT BLM BROKE IT WITHOUT CORRESPONDING EVIDENCE SUCH AS A VIDEO OF SOMEONE FROM BLM BREAKING IT IS NOT PROOF OF ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT THE GATE IS BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU FIND A VIDEO OF THAT POST IT & ALL DOUBTS WILL BE ERASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNTIL THEN IT IS HERESAY & NOT EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ THE ARTICLES ABOUT THE TRUMP LAWYERS. IT EXPLAINS WHY THEY ARE IN TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I'LL MAKE IT SIMPLE FOR YOU. THEY HAD NO EVIDENCE. ONLY HERESAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

face it. you refuse to learn anything at all about anything except what you want life to be like where you are right about everything despite overwhelming evidence that you aren't. that is why you follow dear traitor because he tells you something that you want to hear even thought it is a lie. if you don't want to read a post from me read some articles in a psychology book or magazine. but here is a news flash. they will say the same thing. you are a member of a cult & you have been brainwashed because you can't face reality & you follow a person that will tell you lies because that is what you want to hear. but they are still lies & you would be better off accepting that before you die & it will be too late.

Your rants about dear traitor are ridiculous. If Donald Trump had never been born I would think exactly how I think right now. I supported Trump because he was not a part of the Washington, D.C. establishment and because his views on most political policy issues were the same as mine. Also, I supported him because he was the first Republican presidential candidate who had enough guts to fight back against the news media, Democrats and the political establishment since Abraham Lincoln.

Your rants about dear traitor are ridiculous. If Donald Trump had never been born I would think exactly how I think right now. I supported Trump because he was not a part of the Washington, D.C. establishment and because his views on most political policy issues were the same as mine. Also, I supported him because he was the first Republican presidential candidate who had enough guts to fight back against the news media, Democrats and the political establishment since Abraham Lincoln.

you were fed a bunch of shit & you swallowed it. trump is a self centered lying sack of shit. he is a crook. he cares nothing at all about you, me, or the country. this is not a question of whether you & i disagree on policies. this is about the path to the downfall of this country. you really should start to face reality before it is too late.