US General Domestic Politics #28 Begins 08/04/21.

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

What are you talking about?  Getting the vaccine is 99% effective in keeping you from having a severe reaction to Covid.  

So why did you say you wear a mask to keep from being put on a ventilator or cath? I thought you were vaccinated.:confused:

I don't believe Biden should have pulled US troops out of Afghanistan. If as a superpower America is not prepared to be the worlds policeman, would they prefer the CCP to take over this role? Short sighted thinking. What if Al Queda re-brigades in the Afghan vacuum then the West will have to re-conquer the same ground again.

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

One firm cashing in on the Biden administration is headed by a staff official at the White...

Who is going to investigate or prosecute any crimes they may commit. Biden's people now run the DOJ. They know they are free to do whatever they want.:dodgy:

4 minutes ago, squish said:

I don't believe Biden should have pulled US troops out of Afghanistan. If as a superpower America is not prepared to be the worlds policeman, would they prefer the CCP to take over this role? Short sighted thinking. What if Al Queda re-brigades in the Afghan vacuum then the West will have to re-conquer the same ground again.

So why doesn't Europe replace the U.S. troops?