Leora & Malia - Home Activities #35

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I didn't expect her to insert a finger but her clit is not that close to the opening. 

Of course but what i mean is, she had to be more careful, you could tell. That's why she was a bit less direct - She normally runs one finger down the middle, this time she didn't.

Also, in its most simplistic terms, who is the one who'd be unhappy with the result? Leora. So we'd imagine, surely, that if she wasn't happy with what she gets, she'd say so. I can't see her letting it go if she didn't get what she wanted, can you? 

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Of course but what i mean is, she had to be more careful, you could tell. That's why she was a bit less direct - She normally runs one finger down the middle, this time she didn't.

Also, in its most simplistic terms, who is the one who'd be unhappy with the result? Leora. So we'd imagine, surely, that if she wasn't happy with what she gets, she'd say so. I can't see her letting it go if she didn't get what she wanted, can you? 

I would not believe so, but as I've mentioned before, either of them discussing certain matters and especially a matter such as one mentioning to the other that maybe she could consider concentrating more of her efforts on her more external sensitive area of her clit if they ever decided to play anymore would probably be a matter that would be awkward feeling to discuss or even mention for that matter. But imo, it would probably be better for both of them if the ice was broken on such a matter and just have a quick mention about it.

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I would not believe so, but as I've mentioned before, either of them discussing certain matters and especially a matter such as one mentioning to the other that maybe she could consider concentrating more of her efforts on her more external sensitive area of her clit if they ever decided to play anymore would probably be a matter that would be quite awkward feeling to discuss or even mention for that matter. But imo, it would probably be better for both of them if the ice was broken on such a matter and just have a quick chat about it.

Oh yeah, we know anything is discussed beforehand, so anything we see has been decided on. And i guess we therefore have to take it on the chin if this is how far they go. That's why if we DON'T see something, it's already been their decision. We can lament, but can't complain. It's their choice.

Trotz aller eventuellen Absprachen ist dieser Abend und sind diese jungen Frauen für mich  heute absolut überraschend. Denn wenn die beiden sich nicht " riechen " könnten wären jede Absprache 

etc. ziemlich wirkungslos und wir würden das merken. Vielleicht bewirken unsere Kommentare doch etwas. Mal sehen ob der Trend bleibt.

21 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh yeah, we know anything is discussed beforehand, so anything we see has been decided on. And i guess we therefore have to take it on the chin if this is how far they go. That's why if we DON'T see something, it's already been their decision. We can lament, but can't complain. It's their choice.

I don't believe that anything is ever mentioned beforehand Slip nor did I insinuate so. Although I suppose there is a possibility that there could have been on a few previous occasions in the past. Regardless, even if there ever had been, chances are that it may have only been something along the lines of mentioning maybe having some fun just before they did and not anything in any form or detail such as what I mentioned. Regardless of whether or not even such vague mentionings may have ever occurred or not, it certainly would not hurt for what I mentioned to be brought up and let be known between the two. They've went as far as they have, so mentioning such a thing shouldn't feel as awkward as it might would otherwise. 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning 

good evening  

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

great weekend
Sunday

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her pautou  brokk!     gregg  mchef56 marco 6742 nenemoh7

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1